Where to get small quantity of name cards made?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Where to get small quantity of name cards made?

Postby slmkhoo » Sat May 17, 2014 8:59 am

I am considering getting some name cards made. Where can I get a small quantity (maybe just 100 for a first time) made quickly and cheaply? I know I could probably DIY, but I'm not very clued-in to such things. Thanks!

*Sorry if this is not in the right place, but I wasn't sure where to post this!

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Where to get small quantity of name cards made?

Postby sembgal » Sat May 17, 2014 9:04 am

slmkhoo wrote:I am considering getting some name cards made. Where can I get a small quantity (maybe just 100 for a first time) made quickly and cheaply? I know I could probably DIY, but I'm not very clued-in to such things. Thanks!

*Sorry if this is not in the right place, but I wasn't sure where to post this!

Hi, try this http://iprinting.com.sg/name-cards/?gcl ... vQodQYIAvw

sembgal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ammonite » Sat May 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Hi Sembgal,

May I check if you have used them before and found the quality good? I am also looking to print some stuff for my biz. Thank you!

ammonite
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sembgal » Sat May 17, 2014 5:02 pm

ammonite wrote:Hi Sembgal,

May I check if you have used them before and found the quality good? I am also looking to print some stuff for my biz. Thank you!

Hi, I have not used them yet. But the rates offered seem to be the lowest in market and they guarantee satisfaction.

sembgal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jen » Sat May 17, 2014 7:28 pm

There's a place at Peace Centre at Sophia Road that has very good rates for all sorts of printing, biz cards printing, photocopying, esp A3 poster printing. Can't remember the shop name though :nailbite: - it's on the ground floor - they have one unit facing Sophia Road, and another one just inside the entrance of the complex.

jen
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby slmkhoo » Sat May 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Thanks! Will explore them.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sun May 18, 2014 8:39 am

There are plenty of such services around the Bugis/Bencoolen area - Sim Lim Square, Peace Centre, and of course, Bras Basah Complex. Costs ranges from $12 per box to $25, depending on the quality of the paper used for the cards. You can supply the design in PDF format (just lay out using Powerpoint or something, eg. https://store.office.live.com/templates/Business).

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby ammonite » Sun May 18, 2014 9:01 am

Thanks sembgal, Jen and Chief!
The previous printing company I used was a little out of the way for me esp with kids in tow, some of these options will be more convenient. Thanks again!

ammonite
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby slmkhoo » Sun May 18, 2014 9:02 am

Thanks! I'm in quite a hurry as I clean forgot I would need some for an event this Wednesday! I have never had to make my own name cards before, and I haven't had any made since I left my last job in Singapore in 1995! I guess I will have to pay extra for an express service as I won't have time to get down to the shops till tomorrow.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun May 18, 2014 9:13 am

slmkhoo wrote:Thanks! I'm in quite a hurry as I clean forgot I would need some for an event this Wednesday! I have never had to make my own name cards before, and I haven't had any made since I left my last job in Singapore in 1995! I guess I will have to pay extra for an express service as I won't have time to get down to the shops till tomorrow.

Bt Timah Plaza top lvl has a printing/photocopy shop that can do small qty of name cards. Elder boy used Microsoft Publisher namecard template to design a name card and saved as a image file and brought to the shop, on the spot printed out on a A4 thick paper and he cut them himself. Cant remember how much it cost. Not sure this shop is open on Sunday.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time