Where to get small quantity of name cards made?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com
Post Reply
ammonite
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4351
Joined: Tue Nov 15,
Total Likes:76

Re: Where to get small quantity of name cards made?

Post by ammonite » Sun May 18, 2014 9:19 am

It is really hard to cut name cards ourselves. Hard to get the perfect lines (esp me and my shaky hands). Better if the shop can cut for you.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11919
Joined: Wed Sep 15,
Total Likes:241

Re: Where to get small quantity of name cards made?

Post by slmkhoo » Sun May 18, 2014 9:28 am

Jennifer wrote:
slmkhoo wrote:Thanks! I'm in quite a hurry as I clean forgot I would need some for an event this Wednesday! I have never had to make my own name cards before, and I haven't had any made since I left my last job in Singapore in 1995! I guess I will have to pay extra for an express service as I won't have time to get down to the shops till tomorrow.
Bt Timah Plaza top lvl has a printing/photocopy shop that can do small qty of name cards. Elder boy used Microsoft Publisher namecard template to design a name card and saved as a image file and brought to the shop, on the spot printed out on a A4 thick paper and he cut them himself. Cant remember how much it cost. Not sure this shop is open on Sunday.
Really no time to go anywhere today as I am busy all day. Will go to Bras Basah tomorrow and hope for the best. Failing that, there is Queensway SC, but the shop wanted to charge me $30 for 100 cards which I thought was way too much (no logo, no design)! Thanks, anyway.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:121

Re: Where to get small quantity of name cards made?

Post by Jennifer » Sun May 18, 2014 9:30 am

There are a few printing shops at Queensway Shopping Centre.

http://www.ultrasupplies.com.sg/locate- ... vQod7lgARQ

http://www.ultrasupplies.com.sg/solutio ... name-cards

minimum qty is 1 box.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11919
Joined: Wed Sep 15,
Total Likes:241

Re: Where to get small quantity of name cards made?

Post by slmkhoo » Sun May 18, 2014 9:31 am

Jennifer wrote:There are a few printing shops at Queensway Shopping Centre.

http://www.ultrasupplies.com.sg/locate- ... vQod7lgARQ

http://www.ultrasupplies.com.sg/solutio ... name-cards

minimum qty is 1 box.
That's the place I asked.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:121

Re: Where to get small quantity of name cards made?

Post by Jennifer » Sun May 18, 2014 9:33 am

Bras Basah Complex

http://bras-basah-complex.com.sg/portal ... 01-09.html

The telephone numbers are listed. U might want to call to ask abt the price n minimum qty.


WeiHan
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 1943
Joined: Wed Jan 07,
Total Likes:22

Re: Where to get small quantity of name cards made?

Post by WeiHan » Sun May 18, 2014 12:59 pm

Hi,

How about this one

http://www.printvenue.sg/c/business-car ... vQodQYIAvw


200 cards at $5.99

jen
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jul 25,

Re: Where to get small quantity of name cards made?

Post by jen » Sun May 18, 2014 2:13 pm

If you're going to Bras Basah, can check out Ann Print Shop on the 2nd floor also. Rates reasonable for 2 boxes.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/business ... chid=19824

pirated
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4591
Joined: Wed Oct 24,
Total Likes:122

Re: Where to get small quantity of name cards made?

Post by pirated » Sun May 18, 2014 11:59 pm

slmkhoo wrote:
Jennifer wrote:There are a few printing shops at Queensway Shopping Centre.

http://www.ultrasupplies.com.sg/locate- ... vQod7lgARQ

http://www.ultrasupplies.com.sg/solutio ... name-cards

minimum qty is 1 box.
That's the place I asked.
this place is tried and tested. very fast. many foreign workers manning the computer terminal

lots of sample and design to choose from.

done while you wait

UncleLim
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Posts: 682
Joined: Sat Jan 09,
Total Likes:7

Re: Where to get small quantity of name cards made?

Post by UncleLim » Tue May 20, 2014 10:06 am

jen wrote:If you're going to Bras Basah, can check out Ann Print Shop on the 2nd floor also. Rates reasonable for 2 boxes.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/business ... chid=19824

I used Ann Print Shop when I started just started my business.

The owner is very flexible and will even design the card for you on the spot if she is not too busy. Other shops will charge you extra. You can get small batches in quite a short time.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11919
Joined: Wed Sep 15,
Total Likes:241

Re: Where to get small quantity of name cards made?

Post by slmkhoo » Tue May 20, 2014 11:06 am

UncleLim wrote:
jen wrote:If you're going to Bras Basah, can check out Ann Print Shop on the 2nd floor also. Rates reasonable for 2 boxes.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/business ... chid=19824
I used Ann Print Shop when I started just started my business.

The owner is very flexible and will even design the card for you on the spot if she is not too busy. Other shops will charge you extra. You can get small batches in quite a short time.
I went to her yesterday, and she's nice. However, I guess she was too busy to help me with any designs though she did make a couple of suggestions. So I've ordered a seriously boring card with just the basic info and nothing else! I'm going to ask my daughters to design something nicer for me during the June holidays.

Post Reply