Star dreamers

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Star dreamers

Postby kaisume » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:45 pm

Hi parents. My name is Michelle and I'm a polytechnic student that is currently working on an Entreprenuership project. In this project, my group and i are proposing a Educational play centre. Thus, we will need to conduct a survey to help us in the proposal. Your opinion is important to us. We would like to thank you in advance for taking out the time to do this survey.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDI1T3NRWXdreW1vWWc2ZmlQbVBWVlE6MA

kaisume
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Star dreamers

Postby kaisume » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Hi parents. My name is Michelle and I'm a polytechnic student that is currently working on an Entreprenuership project. In this project, my group and i are proposing a Educational play centre. Thus, we will need to conduct a survey to help us in the proposal. Your opinion is important to us. We would like to thank you in advance for taking out the time to do this survey.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDI1T3NRWXdreW1vWWc2ZmlQbVBWVlE6MA

kaisume
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Way2GO » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:27 pm

Hi Michelle
I applaud your initiative to conduct this survey in KSP forum and would like to help if you are REALLY a Poly student doing a project. But your survey looks more like a marketing survey for eXplorekid & Frisk n Romp Kids clubs. Doesn't feel right to me.

Way2GO
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kaisume » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Hi Way2Go,

Thank you for spending your time to read this post.
For your information, we are also required to identify and analysis our competitors for our project. In this case, eXplorekid & Frisk n Romp Kids clubs are the two competitors that we have identified.

Parents participation in this survey is very important for us. We will be glad if you could help us by doing the survey.

Thanks.

kaisume
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Recess Time