Pee into a bag...

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Pee into a bag...

Postby 12mum » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:52 am

Some kids regardless the no of times you asked if he need to pee, will always say no until......the very last moment. Even making them sit on toilet bowl to pee doesn't help. Just step out of the house for 5 minutes, he will say mummy I need to pee.....so common.... :sweat: :evil:

I don't think the mum liked what she was doing, at least she used a bag.

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=70381#1

12mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Pee into a bag...

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:29 am

12mum wrote:Some kids regardless the no of times you asked if he need to pee, will always say no until......the very last moment. Even making them sit on toilet bowl to pee doesn't help. Just step out of the house for 5 minutes, he will say mummy I need to pee.....so common.... :sweat: :evil:

I don't think the mum liked what she was doing, at least she used a bag.

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=70381#1

Non parents will never understand why some parents are forced to do these things. They think parents have a choice in these situations. :roll:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby ngl2010 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:02 pm

I think peeing in public should be avoided. The boy actually can wear diapers.

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby nansk » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:28 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:Non parents will never understand why some parents are forced to do these things. They think parents have a choice in these situations. :roll:

It's not just the non-parents. Parents also constantly judge other people's parenting choices. Or don't even stop to consider that what the other person is doing may not be out of choice.

nansk
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby coccomie » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:56 pm

there is nothing wrong. if the child want to pee, then how. At least she used a bag. Some kids are very playful, they will look for toilet when they want to pee despite their parents keep asking if they want to go pee. Then how?! IF they can control so well, then they are not kids.

I wonder those who are against the kids that pee outside, maybe your parent did let you pee outside as well when you are young, Maybe you have forgotten.

Why post it online?

coccomie
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:21 pm

Some children hv weaker bladder. Both my boys had to pee very frequently, like every 10 mins. We were one of those parents who need to bring along a water bottle to hold pee whenever the urge was immediate n there was no toilet nearby. In the end, I gave up outings until the boys could hold on longer to reach a toilet.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby 12mum » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Boys can still pee into bottles or bags but girls definitely no no. Young children can still wear pull up diapers but what about adults?

My mil refuses to go out for more than half an hr cos she is afraid she might not be able to hold it. So she is stuck at home 24/7. :shrug:

Was standing in a queue at ntuc when I smelled urine ..but no urine on the floor. Finally realised it was coming from the old man in front of me. He was buying a pair of pants and I saw the wet patch on his dark coloured pants. Must have wet himself :sad:

12mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby straffan23 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:29 am

I suppose it is difficult to judge someone because we do not walk in their shoes - the mother could be desperate, could be caught off guard, in a hurry, etc etc. And although there is a toilet in every MRT station, sometimes, in emergencies, not everyone can react as quickly - and in this instance, quick might have meant a bag! "Pang chance" a bit lar...

straffan23
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Recess Time