Should i feedback to the school

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Should i feedback to the school

Postby JAMUM » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:23 am

Having a litle chat with my DD yestersday, i found that for the past 2 weeks after her cca, the school bus will drop her off at a public bus stop . She and some of her school mates ( around 10 - 15 students ) will wait at the public bus stop for around 5 to 15mins before a 2nd school bus will pick them up and drop them at their respective drop points. There is a auntie looking after them at the bus stop . Should i feedback to the school ? Am i over concern ?

JAMUM
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Should i feedback to the school

Postby 3Boys » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:25 am

JAMUM wrote:Having a litle chat with my DD yestersday, i found that for the past 2 weeks after her cca, the school bus will drop her off at a public bus stop . She and some of her school mates ( around 10 - 15 students ) will wait at the public bus stop for around 5 to 15mins before a 2nd school bus will pick them up and drop them at their respective drop points. There is a auntie looking after them at the bus stop . Should i feedback to the school ? Am i over concern ?

Seems a bit odd but I guess it's an operational construct. Worth highlighting to the school I feel. Are they even supposed to drop and pick up at bus stops?

3Boys
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby JAMUM » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:32 am

i'm not sure..
Anyway, i called school to highlight on this issue . They said they did not know about this and i'm the one parent who feeback to them .

JAMUM
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby limlim » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:22 pm

You should feedback to the school to ensure the 2nd bus is an authorised one.

If authorised then no issue bcoz like 3b said it may be operational necessity or whatever.

limlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Recess Time