Crisis Around the World -War/Health/Weather/Economy/Society

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com
.zeit
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:6

Re: Crisis Around the World -War/Health/Weather/Economy/Society

Post by .zeit » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:29 pm

Yesterday on social media, I saw a stern warning aka decree from the 300-year-old 'mother of all godfathers', Hongmen (HQ in San Francisco and Hawaii). It was addressed to all triad members in HK, educating them on China history and the ultimate heavenly mission of triads. Any member found to be creating trouble in the pro-independence camp will be excommunicated. :sweat:

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:179

Post by phtthp » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:09 pm

Nebbermind wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:16 am
so is the current HK situation considered a crisis?
Yes, it is a crisis for HK, because they worried they lost the freedom to speak

floppy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:164

Post by floppy » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:33 pm

.zeit wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:29 pm
Yesterday on social media, I saw a stern warning aka decree from the 300-year-old 'mother of all godfathers', Hongmen (HQ in San Francisco and Hawaii). It was addressed to all triad members in HK, educating them on China history and the ultimate heavenly mission of triads. Any member found to be creating trouble in the pro-independence camp will be excommunicated. :sweat:
I'm a bit confused.

Are they still on 反清复明?
Or is it 反共产主义? 打倒军阀? 还我河山?

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:158

Post by Nebbermind » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:10 pm

I think they are like crying babies... After crying for a few minutes, they also forgot what they are crying for, so just keep crying n louder coz it seems the correct thing to do at that moment.

floppy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by floppy » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:25 pm

Nebbermind wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:10 pm
I think they are like crying babies... After crying for a few minutes, they also forgot what they are crying for, so just keep crying n louder coz it seems the correct thing to do at that moment.
Who are the 'they' you are referring to?

Protestors / rioters in Hong Kong?
Or Hongmen / Tiandihui / Sanhehui?

.zeit
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by .zeit » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:17 pm

floppy wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:33 pm
.zeit wrote:
I'm a bit confused.

Are they still on 反清复明?
That Fan qing Fu ming mission's long accomplished by Sun and those 72 martyrs from Canton. The Chinese freemasons had evolved since 1911 and now they have a new mission which is to unify China. Legend had it that 洪 was the traditional character of 汉 minus 2 characters- China Soil '中''土'. Guess it's still called 洪 today as China is still divided. China's greatest mission is to unify China. What's new?

Hung Gate (what it was called by the British colonial masters - in NLB archives) share a symbiotic relationship with US-based Zhi Gong Dang (a legit party recognised in China - Zhang Ziyi, Li BingBing are members). Their founding members were supposedly survivors of Taiping rebellion, Boxers, etc. who fled to North America.

There's a mainland minister who is the party chair of this party (China branch) right now. SunYS was a senior member of Hongmen too. There're several offshoots from Hongmen today (ask your HK, TW, Macau, Malaysian friends). Some are linked to KMT. But regardless of which parties they are linked to, they share 1 common mission which is to 统一中国。

floppy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by floppy » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:02 pm

.zeit wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:17 pm
floppy wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:33 pm
.zeit wrote:
I'm a bit confused.

Are they still on 反清复明?
That Fan qing Fu ming mission's long accomplished by Sun and those 72 martyrs from Canton. The Chinese freemasons had evolved since 1911 and now they have a new mission which is to unify China. Legend had it that 洪 was the traditional character of 汉 minus 2 characters- China Soil '中''土'. Guess it's still called 洪 today as China is still divided. China's greatest mission is to unify China. What's new?

Hung Gate (what it was called by the British colonial masters - in NLB archives) share a symbiotic relationship with US-based Zhi Gong Dang (a legit party recognised in China - Zhang Ziyi, Li BingBing are members). Their founding members were supposedly survivors of Taiping rebellion, Boxers, etc. who fled to North America.

There's a mainland minister who is the party chair of this party (China branch) right now. SunYS was a senior member of Hongmen too. There're several offshoots from Hongmen today (ask your HK, TW, Macau, Malaysian friends). Some are linked to KMT. But regardless of which parties they are linked to, they share 1 common mission which is to 统一中国。
I know their history lah :lol: I just find it an irony that a society founded on the principles of overthrowing the Qing Dynasty and counted Sun Yat-sen as a member is openly siding with the CPC.

Wikipedia says,
"Following the overthrow of the Qing Dynasty of China in 1911, the Hongmen suddenly found themselves without purpose. From then on the Hongmen diverged into various groups. While some other groups based within China, could no longer rely on donations from sympathetic locals; being unable to resume normal civilian lives after years of hiding, they turned to illegal activities – thus giving birth to the modern Triads."

Given the various offshoots and lack of centralised control, I doubt Hongmen has any common mission / objective these days. Hence, 统一中国 is probably some fellow jiak-ba-ka-eng, bo-liao thinking. There are also several offshoots of Hongmen in Singapore (most of the gangs / secret societies operating today can also trace their roots to Hongmen). I doubt the local Headman from Toa Payoh or Kallang Airport will listen to some fellow from US or HK or TW :evil: It's probably the same for the local HK Headman, I doubt they will listen to someone who they had only a very loose tie with.

.zeit
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by .zeit » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:37 pm

floppy wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:02 pm
[q
I know their history lah :lol: I just find it an irony that a society founded on the principles of overthrowing the Qing Dynasty and counted Sun Yat-sen as a member is openly siding with the CPC.

Given the various offshoots and lack of centralised control, I doubt Hongmen has any common mission / objective these days. Hence, 统一中国 is probably some fellow jiak-ba-ka-eng, bo-liao thinking.

There are also several offshoots of Hongmen in Singapore (most of the gangs / secret societies operating today can also trace their roots to Hongmen).

I doubt the local Headman from Toa Payoh or Kallang Airport will listen to some fellow from US or HK or TW :evil: It's probably the same for the local HK Headman, I doubt they will listen to someone who they had only a very loose tie with.
It's a well known fact. The top honcho was at Tiananmen with Mao on the day they declared PRC as a sovereign nation.
Singaporeans don't know cos we live in a clean cocoon. Censorship plus general disinterest in anything China.

Go network more in greater China then you will discover and uncover the undercurrents and tacit symbiosis, the black and white internal affairs. Visit the Chinatowns in US, UK and talk to 4th/5th generation overseas Chinese or retired law enforcers.

Why you bring in Singapore criminalised offshoots, if any? Do they wield political power and influence? Besides, they have zero allegiance to China. Only ah bengs and debt collectors here.

We only need to safeguard our territorial interests. The others can go fight tooth and nail over their motherland. We shall watch with popcorn and sympathy from across the South China Sea.

floppy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by floppy » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:50 pm

.zeit wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:37 pm
It's a well known fact. The top honcho was at Tiananmen with Mao on the day they declared PRC as a sovereign nation.
Singaporeans don't know cos we live in a clean cocoon. Censorship plus general disinterest in anything China.

Go network more in greater China then you will discover and uncover the undercurrents and tacit symbiosis, the black and white internal affairs. Visit the Chinatowns in US, UK and talk to 4th/5th generation overseas Chinese or retired law enforcers.

Why you bring in Singapore criminalised offshoots, if any? Do they wield political power and influence? Besides, they have zero allegiance to China. Only ah bengs and debt collectors here.

We only need to safeguard our territorial interests. The others can go fight tooth and nail over their motherland. We shall watch with popcorn and sympathy from across the South China Sea.
Well, cos you bring in some social media Hongmen posting. The point is, what one territory's Hongmen says, has little or no bearings on how another territory's Hongmen behaves.

As for Singapore criminalised offshoots, "do they wield political power and influence?"
> You will need to rephrase and be more precise with the question.
"Only ah bengs and debt collectors here."
> Err... No.
There's a reason why 55 and Cantonment Level 16 continue to exist. You need to keep people in the white / grey area of the law, and to stop people from operating outside the shadow. You declare many Singaporeans live in a clean cocoon, so it's not a surprise that Singaporeans are not aware of many things that exist outside the cocoon in Singapore :siam: