Protect your family and children from outside influence

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Toy 'R' Us Toy

Postby kwcllf » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:28 am

What is so wrong with this toy found in Vivo Toy "R" Us? Look closely at the blue sticker in the center:

"10+ Rockin Tunes and Fun Sounds! Including "Born This Way" made popular by Lady Gaga". Is there a sublimal LGBT message? Also, read the report about Toy 'R' Us in Britain removing gender-targeting toys following a complain. Worrying time isn't it? The link is here:

http://gaypv.mx/news/2013/09/toys-r-us- ... vertising/

Image

kwcllf
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:21 pm
Total Likes: 10


Re: Toy 'R' Us Toy

Postby kwcllf » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:03 am

Beware Parents!

kwcllf
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:21 pm
Total Likes: 10


Common Core Sexualizes American School Children

Postby kwcllf » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:18 pm

American parents are outraged. Sound similar to a recent episode in Singapore?

http://www.crisismagazine.com/2013/c...chool-children

kwcllf
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:21 pm
Total Likes: 10


Re: Common Core Sexualizes American School Children

Postby sushi88 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:51 pm

kwcllf wrote:American parents are outraged. Sound similar to a recent episode in Singapore?

http://www.crisismagazine.com/2013/c...chool-children


Cannot access your link.

sushi88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2491
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:37 am
Total Likes: 163


Re: Common Core Sexualizes American School Children

Postby kwcllf » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:37 am

Hi,

Try this link:

Common Core Sexualizes American School Children
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3103112/posts

kwcllf
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:21 pm
Total Likes: 10



Re: Common Core Sexualizes American School Children

Postby sushi88 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:50 am

kwcllf wrote:Hi,

Try this link:

Common Core Sexualizes American School Children
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3103112/posts


This is exactly the danger of going down the slippery slope....dunno when it is going to stop sliding... Thanks for sharing.

I had my fair share of buying prize winning books and got caught with some of the themes. Some of them are used as literature books it seems when I check on the Internet, again age appropriateness is the key. Lucky for me, the mature one who read the books will highlight to me and share her views with me.

sushi88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2491
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:37 am
Total Likes: 163


Re: Common Core Sexualizes American School Children

Postby kwcllf » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:25 pm

sushi88 wrote:
kwcllf wrote:Hi,

Try this link:

Common Core Sexualizes American School Children
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3103112/posts


This is exactly the danger of going down the slippery slope....dunno when it is going to stop sliding... Thanks for sharing.

I had my fair share of buying prize winning books and got caught with some of the themes. Some of them are used as literature books it seems when I check on the Internet, again age appropriateness is the key. Lucky for me, the mature one who read the books will highlight to me and share her views with me.


Yes, it is scary how such things go under our radar, making parenting so much more difficult.

Sadly, this is not just a one-off incident. LGBT activists and militants have turned against families and religious people, supported by a US government that has gone the devil's way.

We must be very wary as the US and some countries in the EU are trying to force upon other countries their bigoted views of LGBT rights.

kwcllf
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:21 pm
Total Likes: 10


Protect your family and children from outside influence

Postby kwcllf » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:32 pm

US Family business fined 13k for not hosting gay marriage ‘religious’ ceremony
http://www.brennerbrief.com/family-b...ious-ceremony/

The report shows how much the LGBT movement has taken over societies, with scary consequences. This is only one of many incidents that innocent people/businesses are hauled to court when same-sex couples complained against them for refusing to do their business due to their religious beliefs or moral values.

Worst still, the US has made LGBT rights as one of the main thrust of its foreign policy, supported by some EU countries such as UK. They will try to bully countries into submission if they do not share their bigoted "values". Uganda is one such country. You can read the report here:

Uganda hit with foreign aid cuts over anti-gay law
http://america.aljazeera.com/article...ntigaylaw.html

MAKE SURE SINGAPORE DO NOT SUFFER THE SAME CONSEQUENCES

kwcllf
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:21 pm
Total Likes: 10


Re: Protect your family and children from outside influence

Postby sushi88 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:53 pm

I have been reading up lately on these issues as well.
The root of the problem seemed to come about when Obama took over the presidency in USA and he magnified the LGBT issue with the changes in his policies. Though he claimed that his thoughts on LGBT evolved over time to arrive at his new policies, it seemed that it was mainly due to his political agenda. In doing so, he had in fact brought on uncontrollable and to some extent irreversible damage for parents in the world over this LGBT issue. What perturbed me was it was done in the name of human rights but really political agenda seemed more evident. Just pray our leaders do not go down the same line.

I suppose we live in the world, we are all locked into the issues of the world. However, it is important as parents, we continue to exercise discernment and keep our stand in a non-wavered manner on what is best for our children, who are not old enough to attain discernment yet.

Not every decision/policy the US make is sound, the execution of journalist James Foley example is just so tragic.

Quoting from James Foley's mum,

Mr Foley's mother Diane, writing on Facebook, urged the militants to free any other hostages.
"Like Jim, they are innocents. They have no control over American government policy in Iraq, Syria or anywhere in the world," she wrote


We too have no control over American's/EU countries' policies influence so we need to stand stoic to our belief to protect our own children.

sushi88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2491
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:37 am
Total Likes: 163


Re: Protect your family and children from outside influence

Postby kwcllf » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:35 am

sushi88 wrote:I have been reading up lately on these issues as well.
The root of the problem seemed to come about when Obama took over the presidency in USA and he magnified the LGBT issue with the changes in his policies. Though he claimed that his thoughts on LGBT evolved over time to arrive at his new policies, it seemed that it was mainly due to his political agenda. In doing so, he had in fact brought on uncontrollable and to some extent irreversible damage for parents in the world over this LGBT issue. What perturbed me was it was done in the name of human rights but really political agenda seemed more evident. Just pray our leaders do not go down the same line.

I suppose we live in the world, we are all locked into the issues of the world. However, it is important as parents, we continue to exercise discernment and keep our stand in a non-wavered manner on what is best for our children, who are not old enough to attain discernment yet.

Not every decision/policy the US make is sound, the execution of journalist James Foley example is just so tragic.

Quoting from James Foley's mum,

Mr Foley's mother Diane, writing on Facebook, urged the militants to free any other hostages.
"Like Jim, they are innocents. They have no control over American government policy in Iraq, Syria or anywhere in the world," she wrote


We too have no control over American's/EU countries' policies influence so we need to stand stoic to our belief to protect our own children.


I absolute agree.

Worst is yet to come, I am afraid. The UN is launching a LGBT Rights study in Asia, and Singapore has been mentioned as one of the countries involved.

Do take note that the funding comes from the US, and they are trying to use the UN to legitimise their seriously flawed definition of Human Rights.

So, please help raise the issue of LGBT rights to as many concerned Singaporean, especially parents, as possible. We have to be on our guard to repel such dangerous and untruthful human rights agenda.

kwcllf
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:21 pm
Total Likes: 10


Next

Return to Recess Time