Organic Skin / Hair Care Products

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Organic Skin / Hair Care Products

Postby CJS » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:14 pm

I'm thinking of switching to using organic skin & hair care products. I would like to find out from people who are using them what are the physical change/s in their skin or hair after using such products, how long it took for the changes to be noticeable, etc.

CJS
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Organic Skin / Hair Care Products

Postby kitty2 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:21 pm

CJS wrote:I'm thinking of switching to using organic skin & hair care products. I would like to find out from people who are using them what are the physical change/s in their skin or hair after using such products, how long it took for the changes to be noticeable, etc.

You may want to try the products from here http://singapore.melaleuca.com/ps/index ... LangIden=1 but they're not organic and they're made of natural products

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Organic Skin / Hair Care Products

Postby kiasimom » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:28 pm

kitty2 wrote:
CJS wrote:I'm thinking of switching to using organic skin & hair care products. I would like to find out from people who are using them what are the physical change/s in their skin or hair after using such products, how long it took for the changes to be noticeable, etc.

You may want to try the products from here http://singapore.melaleuca.com/ps/index ... LangIden=1 but they're not organic and they're made of natural products

The products are made in China. Since they are not organic, so cannot place them on the same level.

One of my mom's friend keeps pushing my mom to buy their household products. Not cheap though.

kiasimom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Recess Time