Studio Pictures

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Studio Pictures

Postby titank » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Hi All,

Anyone had taken any studio pictures as a group family? If you have good lobang in Singapore or Malaysia do share if you can.

titank
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Studio Pictures (Sg Or Malaysia)

Postby autumnbronze » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:41 pm

titank wrote:Hi All,

Anyone had taken any studio pictures as a group family? If you have good lobang in Singapore or Malaysia do share if you can.

I assume 'good lobang' means recommendation :D

Well, my ILs took their family portrait with Serangoon Broadway and when DH and I got married, they did our wedding portrait too. They were nice and waited for us to come in aft 12am to take our pix aft the wedding. This was like 10 yrs ago ..... :D :D

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby BlurBee » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm

autumnbronze wrote:Well, my ILs took their family portrait with Serangoon Broadway and when DH and I got married, they did our wedding portrait too. They were nice and waited for us to come in aft 12am to take our pix aft the wedding. This was like 10 yrs ago ..... :D :D

:!:

BlurBee
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Andaiz » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:48 pm

autumnbronze wrote:They were nice and waited for us to come in aft 12am to take our pix aft the wedding. This was like 10 yrs ago ..... :D :D

:!: :!: :faint: I can only guess that either autumnbronze and family are loyal Serangoon Broadway customers or the shop has surpassed all expectations.. that's what I call CUSTOMER SERVICE!

titank, you looking at the traditional ones or the new-styled ones.

If it's the latter, Studio Loft (http://www.thestudioloft.com.sg/contact.htm)is good and I know some other home-based business but must get contacts when I get home :wink:

Andaiz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby autumnbronze » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:14 pm

BlurBee wrote:
autumnbronze wrote:Well, my ILs took their family portrait with Serangoon Broadway and when DH and I got married, they did our wedding portrait too. They were nice and waited for us to come in aft 12am to take our pix aft the wedding. This was like 10 yrs ago ..... :D :D

:!:

Andaiz wrote:
autumnbronze wrote:They were nice and waited for us to come in aft 12am to take our pix aft the wedding. This was like 10 yrs ago ..... :D :D

:!: :!: :faint: I can only guess that either autumnbronze and family are loyal Serangoon Broadway customers or the shop has surpassed all expectations.. that's what I call CUSTOMER SERVICE!

If it's the latter, Studio Loft (http://www.thestudioloft.com.sg/contact.htm)is good and I know some other home-based business but must get contacts when I get home :wink:

Aiyoh ... we were v v late lah. Held up by guests and all that. You know how weddings are like rite ... you've been there, done that :wink: :wink:

Anyway, we did call them to let them know we'd be late and they offered to wait .... :D :D

Yup, agree with Andaiz, its customer service all right :D

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby titank » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Andaiz wrote:

I am looking like can take whole family photo where I just can select a few (In the package0) & can get 100% all in soft copy.Oh of course maybe trendy loh where we would be wearing our home clothes type loh.

titank
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby KS_me » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:16 pm

I took twice so far at the following studio

1) Out of the box at Millienium Walk when my elder turn 1.
2) Cookies kid at Tanjong Pagar area when my younger turn 1.

You may want to check them out.

KS_me
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Andaiz » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:17 pm

KS_me wrote:I took twice so far at the following studio

Out of the box has moved out of their MW premise...not sure where they'd gone to though. Cookies kid is good.

Andaiz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:19 pm

If you have lobang in Malaysia, it will definitely be more value for money.

For same amount paid, my friends who did in Malaysia had many more albums and I have seen wedding albums with many more "patterns" too..that is, if you like them.

Postby KS_me » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:51 pm

Andaiz wrote:
KS_me wrote:I took twice so far at the following studio

Out of the box has moved out of their MW premise...not sure where they'd gone to though. Cookies kid is good.

Oh, really? but I don't really like the attitutes of the staff, that's why I sourced for Cookies Kid for my second. The result turned out to be good but of coz its quite ex but on another hand, I got nice photos!

KS_me
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Recess Time