Four men openly molesting bikini lady during countdown

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Four men openly molesting bikini lady during countdown

Postby Ca3kids » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:07 pm

From the news and internet, during countdown party at Sentosa, 4 men were caught molesting bikini women openly and recorded by someone. :x

When I saw this news, I show to my kids esp the girls that they should avoid this kind of party or countdown places when they grow up. At least not to dress "too hot" and now how to protect themselves.

Looks like must education our younger generation properly.

Seems no one help this girl too, maybe people too busy to see "free show" or don't dare to help in order to prevent "trouble" :?:

Anyone want to share his/her view?

Ca3kids
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby pecalis » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:14 pm

I was pretty upset at first on seeing some of the photos. But 1 person wrote in Straits Times commenting that the "victim" is "Ah Gua" speaking with a low Thai accent and "her" friends did talk to the molesters at a corner, probably bargaining for compensation or some deals. Looks like all these are committed by foreigners and the photos also taken by the friends of molesters. Not sure how many Singaporeans were "guilty" of taking the pictures...

So take it with a pinch of salt.

pecalis
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby skunk » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:27 pm

pecalis wrote:I was pretty upset at first on seeing some of the photos. But 1 person wrote in Straits Times commenting that the "victim" is "Ah Gua" speaking with a low Thai accent and "her" friends did talk to the molesters at a corner, probably bargaining for compensation or some deals. Looks like all these are committed by foreigners and the photos also taken by the friends of molesters. Not sure how many Singaporeans were "guilty" of taking the pictures...

yes, apparently the transvestite had earlier pulled down her bikini bottom and "mooned" her buttocks to the whole wide world lol

Seriously, u can never trust anything u read these days....

skunk
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby skunk » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:30 pm

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2647183&st=20&start=20

check out the unmasked pictures....some ppl love to be molested, just as others love to molest, no? hehe

when i was in Thailand on holiday years ago, a transvestite pulled my hand to touch hisher breast....yeeks....hard hard wan....

skunk
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Ca3kids » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:31 pm

skunk wrote:
pecalis wrote:I was pretty upset at first on seeing some of the photos. But 1 person wrote in Straits Times commenting that the "victim" is "Ah Gua" speaking with a low Thai accent and "her" friends did talk to the molesters at a corner, probably bargaining for compensation or some deals. Looks like all these are committed by foreigners and the photos also taken by the friends of molesters. Not sure how many Singaporeans were "guilty" of taking the pictures...

yes, apparently the transvestite had earlier pulled down her bikini bottom and "mooned" her buttocks to the whole wide world lol

Seriously, u can never trust anything u read these days....

Is it? So its not as simple as what we see in picture. But anyway, its wrong to do this kind of actions but its a good chance to educate our kids how to protect themselves and moral values too.

Ca3kids
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Recess Time