Amway Products

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Amway Products

Postby BEST_MAMA » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Hi all Kiasuparents

Did anyone of you using Amway Products? Like those floor cleaner, laundry detergent, shampoo, etc...

Any feedback?

BEST_MAMA
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

AMWAY

Postby buds hubs » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Hmmm... Ive been approached several times to sign up and be their member.

They offered me discounted prices for their products but Im not really in favour
of these MLM (multi level marketting) scheme as I find it very dubious.... but
some friends commented that their products are quite good.

JMHO.

buds hubs
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby cluelessmom » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Tried some of their products and I have to say their shampoo and conditioner are the only MLM products I have stuck by religiously, quite affordable yet works well for my hair..... floor cleaner not bad, laundry detergent I din try but my sis has got good feedback......Y not try the products first before u sign up as member.....hee hee I got other members to help me buy as well........ :lol:

cluelessmom
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby UncleLim » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:06 pm

For those of us who are considering Amway or some other MLM setup as a career or sideline, be prepared to lose some friends. While it is a good own-time-own-target livelihood, some down side is unavoidable. Like being an insurance agent, i suppose.

UncleLim
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby buds hubs » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:18 pm

UncleLim wrote:For those of us who are considering Amway or some other MLM setup as a career or sideline, be prepared to lose some friends.

You got to include "relatives" as well.. :rotflmao:

buds hubs
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby westmom » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:15 pm

cluelessmom wrote:Tried some of their products and I have to say their shampoo and conditioner are the only MLM products I have stuck by religiously, quite affordable yet works well for my hair..... floor cleaner not bad, laundry detergent I din try but my sis has got good feedback......Y not try the products first before u sign up as member.....hee hee I got other members to help me buy as well........ :lol:

I use their Artistry Time Defe...Lifting serum..quite good. Which Shampoo range do you use...I should try it out...

westmom
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby heyhoe » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:25 am

I tried their laundry detergent and I'm impressed. So far, I've asked my mom to get it from her friends whenever I need it.

My mom takes the calcium pill from Amway.

heyhoe
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby jasen » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Amway has got quality products... I too am a Distributor. The Shampoo range i use the Anti Dandruff and the Daily Balance 2in1. For Skincare, the Balancing and Pure White System.

For supplements, their Calcium tablet is made from shells so quite good also especially ppl who have gastric or stomach upset. Take it daily with Protein Powder - in the long term helps improve the stomach condition and reduce getting gastric problems.

jasen
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby VitoRelax » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:40 pm

I have used Amway product quite some time ago.

I think their washing powder is good.

But Amway product is expensive lah. But the saying goes, you gotta pay for good stuff. But whether the price is justified is for each to decide ...

VitoRelax
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kaitlynangelica » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Hi,

i have been using their shampoo and skincare products. I found the dishwashing liquid and the laundry detergeant very good as well.

If you are looking for health supplements, I have recently started taking products from Zhulian.com.my.

its a malaysian brand and I found the stuff to be very good and affordable. Their wheatgrass is tasty as well. After taking their various nutritional supplements, I found my bowel movements better, slept better and felt more energised! Do go into their website to check it out. They have an office in Kembangan. The membership fee is only $36 and it is one-off. Thereafter, you will get 20% off the products.[/code]

kaitlynangelica
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Recess Time