The Stressed Parents

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com
Rachel572
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Re: The Stressed Parents

Post by Rachel572 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:43 am

Planking is hard to do. :( I've tried it but I will only last for a few seconds.. *sigh

peasants
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:11

Post by peasants » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:12 pm

Yes it is hard. I know they does this in yoga. I started off with few seconds years back too. Then I stop eating rice, flour or starch related. I can't remember when is the last time I ate red meat, nor those trending prc food or tw milk tea.

LucyL
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by LucyL » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:23 am

Trying to cope up with stress through exercise and healthy diet.. but sometimes I tend to eat a lot when I'm stress. Not good.

Linaaa
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Linaaa » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:54 pm

Try your best to put your worries aside when your child needs help. Those worries will still be there after you offer your assistance. Even when you're totally pressed, you can still say to your child, "Listen. I am really busy today and don't have a lot of time. But I want to be with you, even if I can't give you too much right now. How about we just hang out and talk or play for 15 minutes?

Vince19
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Vince19 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:10 pm

I so love the title of this thread and it speaks about my current mental status :)

Watching Game of Thrones helps me to relax and I don't know why. Are you also hooked into TV series? Which running series today can you recommend?