The Stressed Parents

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com
Brenda3700
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:2

Re: The Stressed Parents

Post by Brenda3700 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:30 am

Celebrated mother's day with the family.. raising children can be stressful at times but can never replace the happiness you're getting from them. Hope all the mothers out there had a happy mother's day.. :)

bluesky3000
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by bluesky3000 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:08 pm

Usually put the kids with the parents or in laws for a day or aunts/uncles for a stay over, then can go enjoy a lil with your other half hehe. Most probz staycay or go for a full day of great food like omakase then to a theatre play then to a nice bar to drink. Ah lovely.

CarenL
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by CarenL » Thu May 30, 2019 10:05 am

bluesky3000 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 11:08 pm
Usually put the kids with the parents or in laws for a day or aunts/uncles for a stay over, then can go enjoy a lil with your other half hehe. Most probz staycay or go for a full day of great food like omakase then to a theatre play then to a nice bar to drink. Ah lovely.
This is certainly a great idea! Thanks bluesky3000, staycation with relatives can help them a lot especially with their emotions. Have some time with your other half and enjoy your little alone time together can re-kindle your sweetness and love for each other. :love:

happyfeet20001
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by happyfeet20001 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:25 pm

bluesky3000 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 11:08 pm
That's a very good idea! Been a while since we've done that :D

Katherin22
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:4

Post by Katherin22 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:48 pm

Stress can't really do anything good in your life if you let it in. Over the years, I have learned to be positive as much as I can and avoid people that are always negative. Sometimes, when negativity surrounds you, stress comes next.

pepperfox
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by pepperfox » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:55 pm

my wife is stressed that our 6-month-old son is not drinking well.

Honestly, i feel that so long we try to feed, and if kid takes other food, it will be fine. But wife thinks otherwise. lol

now im stressed too. :(

iceywind88
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by iceywind88 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:45 pm

yoga and some breathing techniques a guru taught me helped. Trying my best to avoid chemicals and supplements to control stress levels!

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:135

Post by janet88 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:26 pm

stress leads to eczema...it started last September. I avoid taking nuts which trigger an attack.

jchowsingchuy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by jchowsingchuy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:06 pm

janet88 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:26 pm
stress leads to eczema...it started last September. I avoid taking nuts which trigger an attack.
same here. I also avoid seafood and pollens.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:33

Post by MrsKiasu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:14 am

janet88 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:26 pm
yes agree..stress will make it worse.