Mother slaps boy who knocked into her son at school

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Mother slaps boy who knocked into her son at school

Postby tankee » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:44 pm

From TNP 25Jul

A pupil accidentally knocked into his classmate on Tuesday (July 21).

It should have been a small incident quickly sorted out between kids. But it turned into something bigger when a parent decided to take matters into her own hands.

The incident is believed to have happened at a primary school in the Bishan area.

The friend of the pupil's mother, Madam Huang, described to Lianhe Wanbao the series of events she says took place after the initial knock.

According to her, the mother of the classmate found out about the incident while dropping her son off at school the next day.

The angry parent then slapped a boy – whom she thought was responsible – in front of his classmates, said Madam Huang.

When she found out she had hit the wrong boy, she continued to look for the real "perpetrator", and slapped that boy as well.

Madam Huang​ claimed the woman told the boy: "This is how it feels like to be slapped." ......

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/m ... rhU3A.dpuf

tankee
Site Admin

Re: Mother slaps boy who knocked into her son at school

Postby sinoboy » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:53 pm

Hope the slapper get slap with a three week jail term since there are so many witnesses. :slapshead:

sinoboy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby sushi88 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:56 pm

Why are people so short-fused these days? :? Go around slapping people....nobody believes in law anymore? :slapshead:

TNP is really funny too.. LHZB never revealed the school but TNP tag the school's name. Is that the only primary school in Bishan? :shrug:

From what I know..there are 4 primary schools in Bishan:
Ai Tong School
Catholic High
Guangyang Primary School
Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School

sushi88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Steadyberry » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:18 pm

Ya u r right. Think not long ago in a bus, a man slapped a sec school boy. My neighbor's son (sec 4 i think) also hit a man when the man told him not to play soccer in the void deck. Omg, what are these people thinking ha? Any how hit or slap someone :shrug: :siao:

Steadyberry
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby janet88 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:36 pm

sinoboy wrote:Hope the slapper get slap with a three week jail term since there are so many witnesses. :slapshead:

The man who hit AY was also sentenced.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:04 am

Seriously if anyone slaps my kids, they will hear from my lawyer.. Won't stand this nonsense!

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Dreamaurora » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:49 am

I was at the receiving end of a public rebuke by another stranger quite recently because the person was quite annoyed by something I did (discreetly). Not a slap, but definitely a shout. There was definitely shock and upset feeling, but I think we all can learn to emphatize why some people vent their frustrations on other people not related to them.

I think deep inside we all want to feel like upright people with high moral conscience. And we want to be validated for it. When opportunities arise where we perceive an injustice had been done, some people would feel a strong desire to right this wrong to be validated as a morally upright person. In the case of this mother, she slapped the boys as a means to dispense justice. The old man who slapped AY most likely had this warped sense of justice as well. Their actions by no means are right, and I'm not definitely not defending these actions. But behind these warped actions, I do believe there are good intentions and I feel we should be not too quick to condemn.

Dreamaurora
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

1 people like this post

Postby limlim » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:54 am

TheAnswer wrote:Seriously if anyone slaps my kids, they will hear from my lawyer.. Won't stand this nonsense!

For those cannot afford lawyer how ar? Voluntarily causing hurt can report police or not?

Regardless of the motive or reason, violence should not be tolerated. Want to dispense violence? pick someone your own size.. Unless it is to block another act of violence.

limlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:00 am

limlim wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:Seriously if anyone slaps my kids, they will hear from my lawyer.. Won't stand this nonsense!

For those cannot afford lawyer how ar? Voluntarily causing hurt can report police or not?

Regardless of the motive or reason, violence should not be tolerated. Want to dispense violence? pick someone your own size.. Unless it is to block another act of violence.

Report police definitely.. I won't mind giving lawyer business also.. I really cannot stand abusive people..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby raysusan » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:00 am

what happen to our anger management now? :slapshead:

raysusan
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time