Help! Anyone has Chinese Textbook 2B (Rev Ed)?

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Help! Anyone has Chinese Textbook 2B (Rev Ed)?

Postby Young » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:38 am

My child lost her Chinese textbook 2B, but this yr left with abt 2.5 mths only :( Moreover, P1 has new syllabus this yr, if i buy a new textbook for her, it can only be used for 2.5 mth, and cannot be passed on to younger siblings. Anyone with a Chinese textbook 2B (normal Chinese) available at home and not used? Can sell to me or lend it to me for 2.5 mths until yr end exam over? Please PM me if u have one for sale or loan. Thanks.

Young
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Help! Anyone has Chinese Textbook 2B (Rev Ed)?

Postby hquek » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:12 am

Young wrote:My child lost her Chinese textbook 2B, but this yr left with abt 2.5 mths only :( Moreover, P1 has new syllabus this yr, if i buy a new textbook for her, it can only be used for 2.5 mth, and cannot be passed on to younger siblings. Anyone with a Chinese textbook 2B (normal Chinese) available at home and not used? Can sell to me or lend it to me for 2.5 mths until yr end exam over? Please PM me if u have one for sale or loan. Thanks.

Do you want to try the 2nd hand bookshops at Bras Basah? The one on first floor, corner (nearest to NLB) - I think it's called Evernew. They should have many textbooks and I find their prices are fairly cheap.

hquek
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Young » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:17 am

hquek wrote:
Young wrote:My child lost her Chinese textbook 2B, but this yr left with abt 2.5 mths only :( Moreover, P1 has new syllabus this yr, if i buy a new textbook for her, it can only be used for 2.5 mth, and cannot be passed on to younger siblings. Anyone with a Chinese textbook 2B (normal Chinese) available at home and not used? Can sell to me or lend it to me for 2.5 mths until yr end exam over? Please PM me if u have one for sale or loan. Thanks.

Do you want to try the 2nd hand bookshops at Bras Basah? The one on first floor, corner (nearest to NLB) - I think it's called Evernew. They should have many textbooks and I find their prices are fairly cheap.

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply. If I cant find any used book here, I will travel down to BBC to give Evernew a try. Hope they hv Chinese textbook. Thanks for the tip :)

Young
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby phtthp » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:19 am

hquek wrote:

can call Evernew bookshop (sell 2nd hand books) at tel 6338-1753, check with them whether got that Chinese 2B textbook u want, before go down

Evernew address at Bras Basah complex on ground floor, opening hours

http://www.evernewbookstore.com/contact.php

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Young » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:23 am

phtthp wrote:
hquek wrote:Do you want to try the 2nd hand bookshops at Bras Basah? The one on first floor, corner (nearest to NLB) - I think it's called Evernew. They should have many textbooks and I find their prices are fairly cheap.

can call Evernew bookshop (sell 2nd hand books) at tel 6338-1753, check with them whether got that Chinese 2B textbook u want, before go down

Evernew address at Bras Basah complex on ground floor, opening hours

http://www.evernewbookstore.com/contact.php

Thanks very much for the phone nbr and website addr! :)

Young
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Young » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:32 am

I have just called Evernew, they don't have the book :(
Hopefully some mummies still hv the book and can sell it or lend it to me. Thanks.

Young
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby 12mum » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:11 pm

If can't find, just borrow from teacher and classmate to photocopy either the whole book or the last few chapters including the 生字表 and 中英双语词表。

12mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby FantasyLandDreams » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:12 pm

I don't think any 2nd hand bookshop will have the book as this year is the first year of the new chinese textbook. I think it is better that you quickly buy a new textbook and sell as 2nd hand this year end instead, as SA2 exam is in end October usually and she needs the book.

FantasyLandDreams
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Young » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:19 pm

Hi Mummies,

Thanks for the suggestion, actually already asked a few pple to borrow, but they never come back to me :(

This yr will be last yr for this old syllabus, buy new textbook is really wasting money, coz cannot be used anymore once this yr is over.

I m trying to search other forums, see whether anyone selling.

Young
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Thetrees123 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:31 pm

去apps Store 买吧!只需写上“字宝宝”便能轻易找到。 :smile:

Thetrees123
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time