NTUC FairPrice Share-A-Textbook 2015

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

NTUC FairPrice Share-A-Textbook 2015

Postby sleepy » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:12 am

FYI


NTUC FairPrice Share-A-Textbook project returns

Members of the public can donate used textbooks at 152 FairPrice supermarkets, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra, FairPrice Xpress outlets at Esso service stations and Warehouse Club from today till 6 December 2015.

http://www.fairprice.com.sg/wps/portal/fp/pressreleases

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9086
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:21 pm
Total Likes: 34


Re: NTUC FairPrice Share-A-Textbook 2015

Postby Champion » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:14 am

sleepy wrote:FYI


NTUC FairPrice Share-A-Textbook project returns

Members of the public can donate used textbooks at 152 FairPrice supermarkets, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra, FairPrice Xpress outlets at Esso service stations and Warehouse Club from today till 6 December 2015.

http://www.fairprice.com.sg/wps/portal/fp/pressreleases


:salute: Thanks Sleepy for sharing. I "was too early" :wink: - went to FairPrice Xtra yesterday morning and the counter lady gladly took the bag of books from me and gave me a big :thankyou: smile!

Champion
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 8319
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:45 pm
Total Likes: 42


Re: NTUC FairPrice Share-A-Textbook 2015

Postby Jennifer » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:25 am

sleepy wrote:FYI


NTUC FairPrice Share-A-Textbook project returns

Members of the public can donate used textbooks at 152 FairPrice supermarkets, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra, FairPrice Xpress outlets at Esso service stations and Warehouse Club from today till 6 December 2015.

http://www.fairprice.com.sg/wps/portal/fp/pressreleases


Sleepy,

:thankyou:

I was waiting for this event.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 23241
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 106


Re: NTUC FairPrice Share-A-Textbook 2015

Postby MyPillow » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:44 am

Champion wrote:
sleepy wrote:FYI


NTUC FairPrice Share-A-Textbook project returns

Members of the public can donate used textbooks at 152 FairPrice supermarkets, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra, FairPrice Xpress outlets at Esso service stations and Warehouse Club from today till 6 December 2015.

http://www.fairprice.com.sg/wps/portal/fp/pressreleases


:salute: Thanks Sleepy for sharing. I "was too early" :wink: - went to FairPrice Xtra yesterday morning and the counter lady gladly took the bag of books from me and gave me a big :thankyou: smile!


we can bring to any fairprice outlets right?

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4352
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:10 pm
Total Likes: 8


Re: NTUC FairPrice Share-A-Textbook 2015

Postby slmkhoo » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Thanks! I was waiting to hear as I'm going overseas tonight and was afraid that it would be over before I got back (and I was right - I get back on 9 Dec). I dropped the books off this morning on my way to work!

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 8072
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:16 pm
Total Likes: 173



Re: NTUC FairPrice Share-A-Textbook 2015

Postby FantasyLandDreams » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:13 pm

Can also drop off the books to be donated at any mindstretcher outlets from 16 Nov till 6 December.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 3384294201

FantasyLandDreams
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:38 pm
Total Likes: 6


Re: NTUC FairPrice Share-A-Textbook 2015

Postby Jennifer » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:46 pm

slmkhoo wrote:Thanks! I was waiting to hear as I'm going overseas tonight and was afraid that it would be over before I got back (and I was right - I get back on 9 Dec). I dropped the books off this morning on my way to work!


slmkhoo,

have a safe flight and enjoy your holidays :smile:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 23241
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 106


Re: NTUC FairPrice Share-A-Textbook 2015

Postby Coolkidsrock2 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:18 pm

Thank you Sleepy. Already packed the books out and waiting for the details.

Coolkidsrock2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1822
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:03 pm
Total Likes: 9


Re: NTUC FairPrice Share-A-Textbook 2015

Postby FHP » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:43 pm

HI

Can donate assessment books (undone)?

FHP
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:05 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: NTUC FairPrice Share-A-Textbook 2015

Postby slmkhoo » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:27 pm

Jennifer wrote:
slmkhoo wrote:Thanks! I was waiting to hear as I'm going overseas tonight and was afraid that it would be over before I got back (and I was right - I get back on 9 Dec). I dropped the books off this morning on my way to work!


slmkhoo,

have a safe flight and enjoy your holidays :smile:

Thanks! Long, long flight and a late, late night - scheduled departure at 2am!

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 8072
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:16 pm
Total Likes: 173


Next

Return to Recess Time