Horrid Taxi Driver - not for those with weak heart

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Horrid Taxi Driver - not for those with weak heart

Postby tankee » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:53 pm

this is circulating in other forums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bOipjCMApw

horrible taxi driver! should revoke his driving and taxi license immediately !

tankee
Site Admin

Postby Blobbi » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:15 pm

This guy is really terrible. I hope he loses his license because that can save lives.

Blobbi
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby smurf » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:59 pm

hmm...this 1 still ok...I remember last time I sat in a taxi, also dangerous driver...change lane and speed...as he drove, he kept swearing at those people who 'blocked' his way...I sat inside :pray: :pray: .

smurf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby tankee » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:49 pm

still ok :!: :?

he is endangering the lives of other road users !

tankee
Site Admin

Postby hquek » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:32 pm

smurf wrote:hmm...this 1 still ok...I remember last time I sat in a taxi, also dangerous driver...change lane and speed...as he drove, he kept swearing at those people who 'blocked' his way...I sat inside :pray: :pray: .

ok, this happened in Bangkok. My family sat in a taxi headed for the airport (we weren't rushing for time). In the midst of a traffic jam, the guy still can average 140km/h (I kid you not) and swerved in and out and also took the emergency lane. And the seat belts don't work.....I'm not usually scared, but that was the one exception. It was a mercy that he didn't hit anything.

hquek
Councillor
Councillor

Postby smurf » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:12 pm

tankee wrote:still ok :!: :?

he is endangering the lives of other road users !

hm, this is not ok...but compared to the taxi that I sat in, this is considered milder...although it's dangerous lah.

smurf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby tankee » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:37 pm

my personal bad experiences are

1. Near Midnight, travelling in taxi to Airport to catch a flight. The taxi drive was speeding along SLE and dozing. Each time he nods, the taxi swayed, luckily road was quite empty then. I ended up chitchatting with him; trying to keep him awake.

2. I driving on the leftmost lane of a 3 lane road. Taxi on the right most lane suddenly cut 2 lanes and stop right infront of me. I have to jam brake to avoid collasion. Luckily brakes & ABS worked. The taxi had cut in to pick up passenger. henceforth i alway stay as far away as possible from empty taxi.

tankee
Site Admin

Postby tankee » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:37 pm

hquek wrote:
smurf wrote:hmm...this 1 still ok...I remember last time I sat in a taxi, also dangerous driver...change lane and speed...as he drove, he kept swearing at those people who 'blocked' his way...I sat inside :pray: :pray: .

ok, this happened in Bangkok. My family sat in a taxi headed for the airport (we weren't rushing for time). In the midst of a traffic jam, the guy still can average 140km/h (I kid you not) and swerved in and out and also took the emergency lane. And the seat belts don't work.....I'm not usually scared, but that was the one exception. It was a mercy that he didn't hit anything.

bangkok no rulez ..... :!:

tankee
Site Admin

Return to Recess Time