pirated
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:122

Re: Another by election

Post by pirated » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:41 am

jetsetter wrote:
limlim wrote:
jetsetter wrote: Which superhero is Murali then, according to EDMW photoshoppers?
in edmw, his kind is better known as prata heros..

Those that flip prata really well..
I dun think Murali flipped any pratas. He's always there serving the BB residents quietly and not stealing the limelight from Dr Ong Chit Chung who was MP then.

Isn't it better to go to BB every week in the evenings to provide free legal consultation to poor residents for 16 years, than to go round the world on whoever's sponsorship to denounce the Singapore Govt? One is down-to-earth and making an honest living at Rajah & Tann, whereas the other is just sitting on an imaginary pedestal promulgating lofty ideals that no heartlander cares less.

CSJ flip pratas more. He flipped his face.
:rotflmao:

stetan
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:47

Post by stetan » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:45 am

jetsetter wrote: Isn't it better to go to BB every week in the evenings to provide free legal consultation to poor residents for 16 years, than to go round the world on whoever's sponsorship to denounce the Singapore Govt? One is down-to-earth and making an honest living at Rajah & Tann, whereas the other is just sitting on an imaginary pedestal promulgating lofty ideals that no heartlander cares less.
I think the question to ask the voters there is - "Is another yes-man one too many ?"

stetan
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:47

Post by stetan » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:47 am

jetsetter wrote: Which superhero is Murali then, according to EDMW photoshoppers?
Don't think they even consider Murali as a superhero sidekick.

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:223

Post by jetsetter » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:17 am

stetan wrote:
Don't think they even consider Murali as a superhero sidekick.
:rotflmao:

Good, because Murali isn't an Avenger. Just a regular down-to-earth mortal.

CSJ is an Avenger.

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by jetsetter » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:21 am

stetan wrote:
jetsetter wrote: Isn't it better to go to BB every week in the evenings to provide free legal consultation to poor residents for 16 years, than to go round the world on whoever's sponsorship to denounce the Singapore Govt? One is down-to-earth and making an honest living at Rajah & Tann, whereas the other is just sitting on an imaginary pedestal promulgating lofty ideals that no heartlander cares less.
I think the question to ask the voters there is - "Is another yes-man one too many ?"
Yes, can't speak for voters of BB as I don't live there. They'll have to decide if they want some entertainment in Parliament, or just keep the status quo :-)

There're pros of having CSJ elected. But I won't tell you what...

limlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:108

Post by limlim » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:26 am

jetsetter wrote:
you know, I know... :evil:

no need to spell out.. :wink:

sushi88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:163

Post by sushi88 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:59 am

I think this by-election is a chance of a lifetime for Chee to enter the parliament.

These EMAs mistakes are expensive because it is an easy way to let any opposition(good or bad) gain a place in the parliament.

pirated
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:122

Post by pirated » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:04 am

sushi88 wrote:I think this by-election is a chance of a lifetime for Chee to enter the parliament.

These EMAs mistakes are expensive because it is an easy way to let any opposition(good or bad) gain a place in the parliament.
don't think the BB voters would vote oppo just for the sake of oppo

limlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:108

Post by limlim » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:54 am

sushi88 wrote:I think this by-election is a chance of a lifetime for Chee to enter the parliament.

EMA is one thing.. tackling other pple's wife and breaking up other pple's family takes it to a whole new level..

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by jetsetter » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:00 pm

limlim wrote:
jetsetter wrote:
you know, I know... :evil:

no need to spell out.. :wink:
are we on the same page :P :siam: