The world has changed...

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

The world has changed...

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:09 pm

And we will look back at 2016 as the year the new world order started. Globalisation is dead. A weak US allied with Russia against China. EU inconsequential. UK and Japan floating around, abandoned and without allies. Does Singapore stand a chance alone? No. We will likely pivot toward China. It's all about everyone looking after their own skin from now onwards.

I'd like to think it's all the work of aliens coming to invade us. To think that this is the work of humans doing it to ourselves is even more irrational.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: The world has changed...

Postby Jennifer » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:53 pm

I am shocked by the results.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MrsKiasu » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:18 am

Me too.

btw I think they look good at 70.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby starlight1968sg » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:25 am

Am utterly disappointed
Is this another big joke?

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby b2b3m4 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:07 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:And we will look back at 2016 as the year the new world order started. Globalisation is dead. A weak US allied with Russia against China. EU inconsequential. UK and Japan floating around, abandoned and without allies. Does Singapore stand a chance alone? No. We will likely pivot toward China. It's all about everyone looking after their own skin from now onwards.

I'd like to think it's all the work of aliens coming to invade us. To think that this is the work of humans doing it to ourselves is even more irrational.

Against China??? I think China should be quite happy with the result. No one to comment on her human right's issue anymore.
Taking away Americans' jobs and all... He is against everyone.
Japan and Korea should be worried.

b2b3m4
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby dolphinsiah » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:33 am

Not surprise by the results...because both candidates are not idea....

This is the POWER OF Common Citizens....
The Common Western are VERY Hungry...they want their jobs back.... this is what Trump promised them!!!
Western hate Asian...for stealing their jobs/driving up properties prices...

Is the same old issues we have here....we also feel uncomfortable that FT is taking away our jobs....

So no Surprises!

But if the Election was Bernie Sanders Vs Donald Trump ....Mr Sanders should win...
I feel Sanders policy makes sense....
So Sanders Supporters would have given their votes towards Trump...
Many Trump Common Supporters - kept to themselves (stay low) because ....before the result if you Supported Trump you will be labeled RACIST/ SEXIST... :shrug:

dolphinsiah
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby dolphinsiah » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:40 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:And we will look back at 2016 as the year the new world order started. Globalisation is dead. A weak US allied with Russia against China. EU inconsequential. UK and Japan floating around, abandoned and without allies. Does Singapore stand a chance alone? No. We will likely pivot toward China. It's all about everyone looking after their own skin from now onwards.

I have the same thoughts as you....everybody wants CHANGE , but who will actually carried out the Change....

Just look at how the Leaders of today behave....
Everything is :moneyflies:
Nevermind I am just a commoner , I just bring out my SNACKS and watch them ACT.... :skeptical:

dolphinsiah
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby janet88 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:46 am

it's really shocking that donald trump will win the presidency. the world is now reeling with fear because no one knows what he will be doing next.

just like what dolphinsiah mentioned, westerners hated asians for taking away their jobs. if jobs are returned to americans, does it mean 'made in america' things will cost more?

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ImMeeMee » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:48 am

I like to think that its the order of life to go back to basics when we start to go off track.

ImMeeMee
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby dolphinsiah » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:56 am

janet88 wrote:it's really shocking that donald trump will win the presidency. the world is now reeling with fear because no one knows what he will be doing next.

just like what dolphinsiah mentioned, westerners hated asians for taking away their jobs. if jobs are returned to americans, does it mean 'made in america' things will cost more?

Trump is a Business Tycoon , he will implement New Trade Policies...stop TPP...
Let's see how he deal with China...it will be very interesting....
I expect Stock Markets will be like Roller Coasters....

But who knows since nearly half of Americans dislike him, his life might be in threat too.... :shock:
I am wondering what is his view about GUN possession in AMerica...did he support ?

dolphinsiah
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time