APOLOGY

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

APOLOGY

Postby VitoRelax » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:22 pm

Hello all 3 words participants,

Please accept my apologies for the anxiety caused during my MIA for the last few days of the competition.

I was busy with "something" & do not have the time to come in here.

Rest assured all KSP points will be given out but I need some time to digest it lah ... (hahaha)

:oops: :oops: :oops:

VitoRelax
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:25 pm

Aiyo Ah Pek....like a big advertisement of apology...

No worries, I am not afraid of you running away with 3888 KSP...I am more afraid if you run away with the Big Toto Jackpot....then we will find out your real identity from the Straits Times... :lol:

I also wait for the maid to do what is necessary.....her fave action... :wink:

Postby BlurBee » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:28 pm

Wow! :shock:

BlurBee
Councillor
Councillor

Postby autumnbronze » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:29 pm

Donch worry yourself, be happy ... :wink:

Hope everything is settled and we'll see you ard here again :D

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:33 pm

ks2me wrote:Aiyo Ah Pek....like a big advertisement of apology...

No worries, I am not afraid of you running away with 3888 KSP...I am more afraid if you run away with the Big Toto Jackpot....then we will find out your real identity from the Straits Times... :lol:

You mean this? :heresmyfish: No lah, spare Apek this time round since he had geniune reason for staying away from KSP the last few days, otherwise, sure kena again! :lol:

Postby VitoRelax » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:36 pm

25hourmaid wrote:
ks2me wrote:Aiyo Ah Pek....like a big advertisement of apology...

You mean this? :heresmyfish: No lah, spare Apek this time round since he had geniune reason for staying away from KSP the last few days, otherwise, sure kena again! :lol:

Wah, a few days didn't come in, everything different liao. Why your avatar now is a chick instead of tiger ?

VitoRelax
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:40 pm

Tiger got tired from all that walking for the 15 days of the CNY and the maid refused to come back from her leave so sending a little chick to help to look for her in the crowd! :lol:

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:40 pm

VitoRelax wrote:Wah, a few days didn't come in, everything different liao. Why your avatar now is a chick instead of tiger ?

Tiger scares you away...Chick is looking for you.... Anyway..both part of the 12 zodiac animals la...She is still in CNY mood.. :lol:

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:42 pm

ks2me wrote:
VitoRelax wrote:Wah, a few days didn't come in, everything different liao. Why your avatar now is a chick instead of tiger ?

Tiger scares you away...Chick is looking for you.... Anyway..both part of the 12 zodiac animals la...She is still in CNY mood.. :lol:

Then I am definitely too early for the next Rooster year, maybe that's why sent a chick to 'tong' first! :lol:

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:43 pm

25hourmaid wrote:
ks2me wrote:

Then I am definitely too early for the next Rooster year, maybe that's why sent a chick to 'tong' first! :lol:

Yeah chick needs time to grow into a rooster..so send chick is just about right! :wink:

Next

Return to Recess Time