5 Things... to show that you are addicted to KiasuParents

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

5 Things... to show that you are addicted to KiasuParents

Postby schweppes » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:46 pm

Many of us are addicted to KSP and for good reasons too. Like many of you, I was searching for school and kids related matters, came across this site in October 2009 and somehow got hooked. :wink:

Here are my 5 things to show that I am addicted to KSP:

1. It’s one of the first website I log on to in the morning after I say “bye” to the kids when they go to school

2. It’s the last website I log off from before going to bed

3. Sneaking in a read or to post during office hours

4. It’s about the only website I surf on my iPhone when I am commuting on public transport – like the MRT and bus

5. Seeking comfort and camaraderie with virtual friends. Getting a good giggle at some of the posts and knowing that it makes my day

So, what's your 5 things of addiction?!? Care to share :lol:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor

Postby tankee » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:52 pm

you are addicted !

rehab ! rehab ! rehab !

maybe I will see you there. :oops:

tankee
Site Admin

Postby schweppes » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:54 pm

tankee wrote:you are addicted !

rehab ! rehab ! rehab !

maybe I will see you there. :oops:

i know... it's terrible right!?! my deadlines are looming, i have piles of marking to do, and here i am, still sitting here, typing away on 5 things and addiction!!

really need rehab ... :|

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor

Postby autumnbronze » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:56 pm

It’s one of the first website I log on to in the morning even b4 I wash up :!:

2. It’s the last website I log off from before going to bed ... sometimes to DH's :frustrated: :wink:

3. Sneaking in a read or to post when DS is sleeping or poo pooing :wink:

4. It’s about the only website I surf unless I can't find the info I need. I don't even check my pte email anymore :!:

5. Seeking comfort and camaraderie with virtual friends. Getting a good giggle at some of the posts and knowing that it makes my day.

Hey Schweppes, don't mind, I cut and paste from yours but amended where necessary :lol:

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby schweppes » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:00 am

autumnbronze wrote:1. It’s one of the first website I log on to in the morning even b4 I wash up :!:

2. It’s the last website I log off from before going to bed ... sometimes to DH's :frustrated: :wink:

3. Sneaking in a read or to post when DS is sleeping or poo pooing :wink:

4. It’s about the only website I surf unless I can't find the info I need. I don't even check my pte email anymore :!:

5. Seeking comfort and camaraderie with virtual friends. Getting a good giggle at some of the posts and knowing that it makes my day.

Hey Schweppes, don't mind, I cut and paste from yours but amended where necessary :lol:

no problem, sista... more than happy to share!! :lol: no intellectual property rights here!! haha :lol:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Blobbi » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:50 am

Yalor, addiction is right. :(

1. First thing I log on to, at work :oops: .

2. I switched my mobile plan to include data, so I can surf while I'm on the move. :moneyflies:

3. My son recognizes a lot of the emoticons and avatars cos the PC is right next to him and I surf when he's doing homework. :P

4. Sometimes on the way to the loo in the middle of the night, I do a detour to log on, BEFORE I get to the loo. :roll:.

5. I get very agitated when DH wants to surf or DS wants to watch youtube cartoons cos it cuts in on MY addiction time. :frustrated:

Blobbi
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby schweppes » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:37 am

Blobbi wrote:4. Sometimes on the way to the loo in the middle of the night, I do a detour to log on, BEFORE I get to the loo. :roll:.

:!: :!: :lol:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:40 am

Oh no, I need rehab too! :cry:

1) KSP is now my homepage. Used to be news! :lol:

2) My first logon for the day is at 5.30am, even before washing up :oops: , while waiting for my turn to use the bathroom after my boys. It is also the last thing I do before turning in every night. :lol:

3) It is the first thing I log on to after reading the Straits Times.

4) Each time I pass by the PC during the day, fingers would go itchy naturally :P and would click on the 'refresh' button for updates! :roll:

5) Family can be watching their favourite shows on Tv, but I prefer to spend time using my eyes and fingers at KSP! :love:

Oh dear, like the rest of you, need rehab too! :P

Postby daisyt » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am

So who is going to set up the rehab center ? Count me in !! :D

daisyt
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Blobbi » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:16 am

25hourmaid wrote:4) Each time I pass by the PC during the day, fingers would go itchy naturally :P and would click on the 'refresh' button for updates! :roll:

I just realized I refresh a lot, yikes! :!:

Blobbi
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time