Where is the moral ??? :rant:

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com
tutormum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:22

Post by tutormum » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Insider, for a little girl, you were smart to know what to do and change territory with your brother. :salute: I'm sure the family members could have sensed something was wrong but kept mum. :x

Muffins
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Muffins » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Hi insider, I feel very sorry for you, you have gone through a lot in life, I :pray: and :xedfingers: nothing else happened. Good thing about moving away from your "brother" :salute:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:120

Post by Jennifer » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:42 pm

There was a family who lived on the same level as us. One day, we saw policemen coming out of this family. Turned out the teenage boy molested a neighbour's girl who was much younger than me (I was in upper pri level then). No arrest was made. Later this family moved away.

smurf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by smurf » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:14 am

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20100322/t ... 1650b.html

Honestly, this guy really need to be executed.

tutormum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:22

Post by tutormum » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 pm

insider wrote:
tutormum wrote: I'm sure the family members could have sensed something was wrong but kept mum. :x

You mean that teengage boy's fam members or mine? If you are referring to mine, don't think so coz everyone in the family very busy over making a living (everyone worked and my mum had a little workforce of 6 kids running around covering different blocks). If my dad knew about it, he would have murdered that boy (I was once molested by an Indian guy when I was walking home from the market and he saw me crying and I told him the truth. The next thing he did was to take a spanner and went with me to the market to comb for that guy. we managed to find him and my dad 'arrested' him and called the police. My dad is a HERO in my heart and I know he will always do his best to protect his children if any of us is being bullied or whatever)...

PS: Side track a bit to Jack Neo. If that incidence were to happen to me, he will at least lost a leg or a hand (or maybe his birdie? hahaha...) coz my family members will make sure that he pays for that kind of hurt he caused me (my dad and brothers are those who can take justice in their own hands and disregard legal consequences kind. I know it is not worth it but that's the way my blood relationship works when it comes to 'protection' of own family members. Kind of 'gangster' kind but each of us is fully supported in a way when in times of troubles and this faith is built from young...)

Yes, I mean the boy's family. Can't believe that they won't smell a rat. :P You have a very good father and close family. :celebrate: