Where is the moral ??? :rant:

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:11 pm

tree nymph wrote:if i'm the gal's mum, i will prob kick him on...

I also wonder how they can continue to be neighbours... I would puke seeing the face daily. *disgust* 人面兽心

But I wonder why the girl followed him to the park at that hour.....not as if there is alot to see or play in the park at that hour.

pinkapple
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Where is the moral ??? :rant:

Post by pinkapple » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:28 pm

fussyMummy wrote:
tree nymph wrote:how come the 13 yo gal needs to wait for the parents outside the home so late at nite?

因忘了带钥匙,

still... quite ridiculous that 13-yr-o needa 深夜门外等父母.

feel that the parents are at fault too since they allow the daughter to come home so late.

and girl also. like ks2me said - why follow the man to park when it's so late.

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by LKVM » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:59 pm

Horrible... i would definitely make sure the neighbor is behind the bars with a good insult in front of the whole neighborhood....

mintcc
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Post by mintcc » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:19 pm

this is terrible. Make you think again before trusting people... the neighbour practically watch the girl grow up ...

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by LKVM » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:21 pm

mintcc wrote:this is terrible. Make you think again before trusting people... the neighbour practically watch the girl grow up ...

Yeah lor if they neighbor for 10 yrs then the gal must be 3 yrs only no wonder she trusted him!!

tree nymph
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by tree nymph » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:43 pm

pinkapple wrote:still... quite ridiculous that 13-yr-o needa 深夜门外等父母.

feel that the parents are at fault too since they allow the daughter to come home so late.

and girl also. like ks2me said - why follow the man to park when it's so late.

i read the report. it says that the parents worked nite shift, and the gal had forgotten her keys so waited outside the door for her parents to come back. We don't know what are their family arrangement is so can't really comment on it. but the fact remained that they have been neighbours with the man for 10+ years and this horrible man has had ill designs on the gal all along! !@#$%^&*!!!

It was around 10pm. She went downstairs with the man cos the man said he wanted to buy a drink for the gal since she was thirsty. Then the man used a lot of excuses and lured her to the park. Along the way, the man started to touch her and the gal started to get worried and wanted to leave. The man held on to her and when she struggled to leave, he slapped her very hard on her face. But the gal managed to slip and ran away and being young, she was able to run fast. The man couldn't catch her up. really lucky for her!

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by LKVM » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:45 pm

tree nymph wrote:It was around 10pm. She went downstairs with the man cos the man said he wanted to buy a drink for the gal since she was thirsty. Then the man used a lot of excuses and lured her to the park. Along the way, the man started to touch her and the gal started to get worried and wanted to leave. The man held on to her and when she struggled to leave, he slapped her very hard on her face. But the gal managed to slip and ran away and being young, she was able to run fast. The man couldn't catch her up. really lucky for her!

After reading the whole story looks like the neighbor always had the bad eye he was waiting the right moment to arrive :x

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:24 pm

lovekidsverymuch wrote:After reading the whole story looks like the neighbor always had the bad eye he was waiting the right moment to arrive :x

Usually children are violated by people they know....unfortunately, like what skunk shared about his molest incidents, all by people he trusted and knew.

Muffins
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Muffins » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:07 am

I feel so bad for you insider, having to keep this all in... I hope nothing else bad happened? :pray:

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:11 am

Wah insider if no one came back at that time, can you imagine the further damage inflicted on you? I shudder at the thought for you.