KSP Forum Avatar

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

KSP Forum Avatar

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:16 pm

VitoRelax wrote:Btw, I miss your animated dog avatar leh .... :D

Ooi, Apek, :offtopic: liao! This thread is about the weather, not about avatars! :heresmyfish:
Last edited by Guest on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby VitoRelax » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:24 pm

25hourmaid wrote:
VitoRelax wrote:Btw, I miss your animated dog avatar leh .... :D

Ooi, Apek, :offtopic: liao! This thread is about the weather, not about avatars! :heresmyfish:

but the last post was about avatar what .... I really like the animated dog avatar mah ....

VitoRelax
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:27 pm

VitoRelax wrote:but the last post was about avatar what .... I really like the animated dog avatar mah ....

I doubt the running dog is ever coming back, you had better give up the wait and concentrate on the topic in question - weather! :lol:

Postby VitoRelax » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:46 pm

25hourmaid wrote:
VitoRelax wrote:but the last post was about avatar what .... I really like the animated dog avatar mah ....

I doubt the running dog is ever coming back, you had better give up the wait and concentrate on the topic in question - weather! :lol:

how you know the running dog not coming back ?

maybe you change back yours to running tiger then the running dog will be back leh ...

VitoRelax
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:48 pm

VitoRelax wrote:how you know the running dog not coming back ?

maybe you change back yours to running tiger then the running dog will be back leh ...

I am quite sure the running dog is not coming back since tankee gets a headache looking at it.

As for my tiger, CNY is over, and you will see it again in 2022! Currently little Chickie reigns! :lol:

Postby VitoRelax » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:54 pm

25hourmaid wrote:
VitoRelax wrote:how you know the running dog not coming back ?

I am quite sure the running dog is not coming back since tankee gets a headache looking at it.

As for my tiger, CNY is over, and you will see it again in 2022! Currently little Chickie reigns! :lol:

why tankee got headache seeing running dog but not running tiger ?

VitoRelax
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Ask tankee for the answer, but I don't think my tiger was running so fast that would give tankee a headache. My tiger was walking, not running. :P

Postby VitoRelax » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:56 pm

25hourmaid wrote:Ask tankee for the answer, but I don't think my tiger was running so fast that would give tankee a headache. My tiger was walking, not running. :P

ok, i ask tankee.

hey tankee, where are you ? :?

VitoRelax
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:58 pm

VitoRelax wrote:ok, i ask tankee.

hey tankee, where are you ? :?

:offtopic: again, this is about weather, not avatars! Wait thread starter come after you with :heresmyfish: then you know! :P

Postby VitoRelax » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:01 pm

25hourmaid wrote: :offtopic: again, this is about weather, not avatars! Wait thread starter come after you with :heresmyfish: then you know! :P

but you ask me to ask tankee mah !!

VitoRelax
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Recess Time