Backmasking

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Do you think these people have purposely put these atheistic messages backwards in their songs or not?

No! It's just rubbish!
No votes
I don't know. It may be true, it may not...
50%
Yes! These people are atheists! :(
No votes
I don't know and I don't care!
50%

Total votes : 4

Backmasking

Postby Muffins » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Interesting backmasking stuff... This is not to promote atheism or anti-Christian beliefs, but just food for thought: www.jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

Muffins
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Muffins » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Hello?

Muffins
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:32 pm

Muffins, I think it is called backward masking. Let me tell you a story on this...

Once upon a time when auntie was only sweet 16, I went on a holiday job and met this quite dashing-looking guy but with a very eccentric expression on his face sometimes.

When I talked to him, I could feel that he seemed so spaced-out like on another planet and something was quite dark about him which of course I knew not then.

After a few days of working together he started opening up to me...and told me he worshipped Satan and asked me to join his gathering sometime. Then he passed me a few of such tapes to listen.... After I heard the first....it gave me the creeps and goosebumps...then it suddenly dawned on me what was the word to use on that dashing-looking guy....TRANCE..... He was like in a trance....eeeeekkkk....

I freaked out...returned him the tapes and checked if he had any hope of turning back. Once I realised that he was so overpowered by his Satanic worship....I quickly made my run because it was overwhelming and at that age, I did not think I was able to handle it...

So that is the long and short of my story...Stay away from it.

Postby Nebbermind » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:09 pm

those days when we only could only experiment with cassette tapes, the backward playback of some of these pop songs which we tried was really EERIE!! I can only say that I will bother to try again.

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby 3Boys » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:39 pm

Yes it occurs, but no, I don't believe subliminal messaging has any effect.

3Boys
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Muffins » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:02 pm

ks2me wrote:Muffins, I think it is called backward masking. Let me tell you a story on this...

Once upon a time when auntie was only sweet 16, I went on a holiday job and met this quite dashing-looking guy but with a very eccentric expression on his face sometimes.

When I talked to him, I could feel that he seemed so spaced-out like on another planet and something was quite dark about him which of course I knew not then.

After a few days of working together he started opening up to me...and told me he worshipped Satan and asked me to join his gathering sometime. Then he passed me a few of such tapes to listen.... After I heard the first....it gave me the creeps and goosebumps...then it suddenly dawned on me what was the word to use on that dashing-looking guy....TRANCE..... He was like in a trance....eeeeekkkk....

I freaked out...returned him the tapes and checked if he had any hope of turning back. Once I realised that he was so overpowered by his Satanic worship....I quickly made my run because it was overwhelming and at that age, I did not think I was able to handle it...

So that is the long and short of my story...Stay away from it.

gulp... :faint: :yikes: THank god you stuck away from him! :)

Muffins
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:37 pm

Muffins wrote:gulp... :faint: :yikes: THank god you stuck away from him! :)

Hope you did too... :wink:

Postby Muffins » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Dun understand ks2me... :?

Muffins
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Muffins » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Care to expain, ks2me??? TIA. :)

Muffins
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Recess Time