Cycle of laughs

General comments and chit-chat, or tell us how we can improve KiasuParents.com

Cycle of laughs

Postby daisyt » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:16 pm

I was reading an article that day and one sentence really strike me. The article is in a war settings, a sad one and this sentence is

"Children can always have a reason to laugh"

This make me think of the our laughing cycle. During childhood time, we laugh a lot. As one grow older, seems quite difficult to even find a laugh in a day. Is it because we are thinking too complicated or we are setting our goals too high? Or ....

How many times would you laugh in a day? Really laugh out because of happiness or some hillarious things you see or heard? :D

daisyt
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Cycle of laughs

Postby Luvkid » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:39 pm

daisyt wrote:I was reading an article that day and one sentence really strike me. The article is in a war settings, a sad one and this sentence is

"Children can always have a reason to laugh"

This make me think of the our laughing cycle. During childhood time, we laugh a lot. As one grow older, seems quite difficult to even find a laugh in a day. Is it because we are thinking too complicated or we are setting our goals too high? Or ....

How many times would you laugh in a day? Really laugh out because of happiness or some hillarious things you see or heard? :D

My sis commented that i can laugh over small joke. I really burst into laughter, like hahaha or even :rotflmao: , instead of just giving a widnest grin...Of cos, this excessive laughs make my face wrinkled too... and the pros is good exercise for face bones. :celebrate:

Luvkid
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Andaiz » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Luvkid wrote:My sis commented that i can laugh over small joke. I really burst into laughter, like hahaha or even :rotflmao: , instead of just giving a widnest grin...Of cos, this excessive laughs make my face wrinkled too... and the pros is good exercise for face bones. :celebrate:

My philosophy is that laughter or not, life is to be lived to the fullest. I'd rather go through life laughing and happy!

Like Luvkid, I've got laugh lines like crazy, especially on the sides of my mouth and eyes. :celebrate: Rather that than a grim face loh! :love:

Andaiz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby LKVM » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Andaiz wrote:My philosophy is that laughter or not, life is to be lived to the fullest. I'd rather go through life laughing and happy!

Like Luvkid, I've got laugh lines like crazy, especially on the sides of my mouth and eyes. :celebrate: Rather that than a grim face loh! :love:

Me too will join that group I get into laughing or crying very easily :celebrate:

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Luvkid » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Andaiz wrote:My philosophy is that laughter or not, life is to be lived to the fullest. I'd rather go through life laughing and happy!

Ya, talk about that eyes "lines", looks like "age lines" too....Already have big goldfish eyes liao, in addition to too much laughing, cause the serious eyes "lines".....how to get rid huh??

Luvkid
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Andaiz » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Luvkid wrote:Ya, talk about that eyes "lines", looks like "age lines" too....Already have big goldfish eyes liao, in addition to too much laughing, cause the serious eyes "lines".....how to get rid huh??

smile and laugh more - it ain't gonna go away, sista...so if you're perpetually laughing, people can't tell right?! :celebrate:

Andaiz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby LKVM » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Andaiz wrote:smile and laugh more - it ain't gonna go away, sista...so if you're perpetually laughing, people can't tell right?! :celebrate:

Err can try those face lifting cremes :?

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Blobbi » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Have you guys laughed till your tummy hurt? I look like this- :rotflmao:, but after awhile, I'm seriously rolling on the floor with a very bad tummy muscle spasm ... :roll: , aiyo ...

Blobbi
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Blobbi » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:14 pm

Andaiz wrote:smile and laugh more - it ain't gonna go away, sista...so if you're perpetually laughing, people can't tell right?! :celebrate:

That's my trick too!! :D

Blobbi
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Andaiz » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:15 pm

Blobbi wrote:That's my trick too!! :D

*hi-5*

Andaiz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next