Wolfgang Voilin Studio

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.
ct99
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by ct99 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi

I'm intending to put my girl in the Wolfgang - Baby Beats class. Can anyone please share the experience? Thanks!

Vulcansg
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Wolfgang Violin School

Post by Vulcansg » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:25 pm

My gal, has taken 3 lesson of baby beats. She's enjoying the lesson. So far she had learn how to hold the bow.

momoftwo
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Wolfgang Voilin Studio

Post by momoftwo » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:05 pm

I know this is an old thread but may be my review would help. My daughter started with baby beats as it was a fun music appreciation class. (I've tried kindermusik and staccato for my older daughter and think this was better).

After about 6 months or so she was ready to move to kinder violin, and participated in the Wolfgang yearly concert last Nov 2014. She is now in trailblazer along with 5 other kids. Mrs Lee didn't teach the class but she always supervise the class at the end of the lesson.

As for my daughter, she really enjoy the company of her friends, teachers, as well as her violin. And that's good enough for me to continue her there :)

Vocalise Artiste
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Vocalise Artiste » Mon May 11, 2015 6:00 pm

Hi,

We are Vocalise Artistes Management, a boutique artiste management company.

We are launching a new series of masterclasses and for our the first edition, we have invited Ms Kathryn Krueger, a Juilliard and Eastman School of Music Graduate, to conduct violin clinics for all age groups.

Ms Krueger has been a violin teacher since 1991 and her teaching experience includes masterclasses in Cape May Festival, musical coaching youth orchestra - sectionals and more. Her passion for teaching enables her to be an inspiring mentor for talented performers.

Clinics available from 20th June to 26th June 2015.

Thanks!

Bonbon12
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Bonbon12 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:44 am

Hi! any new reviews on Wolfgang? How are the assigned teachers? Are they randomly assigned after trial? I'm thinking of signing my child up for violin lessons there. But he did not have a good learning experience with another school previously and I hope to make a better choice for I'm. But seems like I can't find many reviews online.