All About Piano Lesson Costs

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.
agneshui
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: All About Piano Lesson Costs

Post by agneshui » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:03 pm

:rahrah: I am a patient and experienced Yamaha lady piano teacher. I have Diploma in Piano Recital and Master in Education Psychology with 11 years of teaching experience. I am passionate and enthusiastic about teaching and imparting musical talents and skills to students. I have pleasant personality and a very patient deposition towards student who are generally slow.

Feel free to contact me:
Agnes Hp: 9099 5519
Email: agneshui1@hotmail.com

agneshui
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by agneshui » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:03 pm

:rahrah: I am a patient and experienced Yamaha lady piano teacher. I have Diploma in Piano Recital and Master in Education Psychology with 11 years of teaching experience. I am passionate and enthusiastic about teaching and imparting musical talents and skills to students. I have pleasant personality and a very patient deposition towards student who are generally slow.

Feel free to contact me:

agneshui
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by agneshui » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:04 pm

:rahrah: I am a patient and experienced Yamaha lady piano teacher. I have Diploma in Piano Recital and Master in Education Psychology with 14 years of teaching experience. I am passionate and enthusiastic about teaching and imparting musical talents and skills to students. I have pleasant personality and a very patient deposition towards student who are generally slow.

Feel free to contact me:

agneshui
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

:rahrah: I am a patient and experienced Yamaha lady piano teacher. I have Diploma in Piano Recital and Master in Education Psychology with 14 years of teaching experience. I am passionate and enthusiastic about teaching and imparting musical talents and skills to students. I have pleasant personality and a very patient deposition towards student who are generally slow.

Feel free to contact me:

agneshui
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Feel free to contact me:

Sgpiano
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Sgpiano » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:02 am

Looking for piano teacher?
Check out the premier piano teacher and student matching service.
It’s FREE! :smile:
www.singaporepianolessons.net
www.singaporeviolinlessons.net
www.singaporeguitarlessons.net

feliciakohyl
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by feliciakohyl » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:02 pm

Hi, I am looking for piano students :)

I have been playing the piano for 17 years already. I am a full-time undergraduate at NUS, and teaching piano part-time. I have a great passion in teaching music.

Qualifications:
1) ABRSM Grade 8 Piano (Merit)
2) ABRSM Grade 8 Theory in Music (Merit)
3) 'O' Level Music (Distinction)

How long will it take to progress?
Beginner ~ about 1-2 years
Grades 1-8 ~ about 1 year 1 grade
of course, provided you practise every day 😊

I will include theory during the lessons.
Lessons will be conducted at student's place (so student must have a piano at home). Preferably at Bukit Batok.

WEEKDAY
Rates: (4 lessons a month, Beginner to Grade 5: 30m-45min/lesson; Grade 6-8: 1h/lesson)
Beginner: $80/month
Grade 1: $100/month
Grade 2: $120/month
Grade 3: $140/month
Grade 4: $160/month
Grade 5: $180/month
Grade 6: $200/month
Grade 7: $240/month
Grade 8: $280/month

WEEKEND (Saturday morning only):
+$20 each month

I will provide the books required for the student which is not inclusive of the fees. Will charge according to the exact price I've gotten the book (at music shop).

Please Whatsapp 93823929 for enquiries!