All About Piano Lesson Costs

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.
agneshui
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: All About Piano Lesson Costs

Post by agneshui » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:03 pm

:rahrah: I am a patient and experienced Yamaha lady piano teacher. I have Diploma in Piano Recital and Master in Education Psychology with 11 years of teaching experience. I am passionate and enthusiastic about teaching and imparting musical talents and skills to students. I have pleasant personality and a very patient deposition towards student who are generally slow.

Feel free to contact me:
Agnes Hp: 9099 5519
Email: agneshui1@hotmail.com

agneshui
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by agneshui » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:03 pm

:rahrah: I am a patient and experienced Yamaha lady piano teacher. I have Diploma in Piano Recital and Master in Education Psychology with 11 years of teaching experience. I am passionate and enthusiastic about teaching and imparting musical talents and skills to students. I have pleasant personality and a very patient deposition towards student who are generally slow.

Feel free to contact me:

agneshui
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by agneshui » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:04 pm

:rahrah: I am a patient and experienced Yamaha lady piano teacher. I have Diploma in Piano Recital and Master in Education Psychology with 14 years of teaching experience. I am passionate and enthusiastic about teaching and imparting musical talents and skills to students. I have pleasant personality and a very patient deposition towards student who are generally slow.

Feel free to contact me:

agneshui
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

:rahrah: I am a patient and experienced Yamaha lady piano teacher. I have Diploma in Piano Recital and Master in Education Psychology with 14 years of teaching experience. I am passionate and enthusiastic about teaching and imparting musical talents and skills to students. I have pleasant personality and a very patient deposition towards student who are generally slow.

Feel free to contact me:

agneshui
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Feel free to contact me:

Sgpiano
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Sgpiano » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:02 am

Looking for piano teacher?
Check out the premier piano teacher and student matching service.
It’s FREE! :smile:
www.singaporepianolessons.net
www.singaporeviolinlessons.net
www.singaporeguitarlessons.net

feliciakohyl
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by feliciakohyl » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:02 pm

Hi, I am looking for piano students :)

I have been playing the piano for 17 years already. I am a full-time undergraduate at NUS, and teaching piano part-time. I have a great passion in teaching music.

Qualifications:
1) ABRSM Grade 8 Piano (Merit)
2) ABRSM Grade 8 Theory in Music (Merit)
3) 'O' Level Music (Distinction)

How long will it take to progress?
Beginner ~ about 1-2 years
Grades 1-8 ~ about 1 year 1 grade
of course, provided you practise every day 😊

I will include theory during the lessons.
Lessons will be conducted at student's place (so student must have a piano at home). Preferably at Bukit Batok.

WEEKDAY
Rates: (4 lessons a month, Beginner to Grade 5: 30m-45min/lesson; Grade 6-8: 1h/lesson)
Beginner: $80/month
Grade 1: $100/month
Grade 2: $120/month
Grade 3: $140/month
Grade 4: $160/month
Grade 5: $180/month
Grade 6: $200/month
Grade 7: $240/month
Grade 8: $280/month

WEEKEND (Saturday morning only):
+$20 each month

I will provide the books required for the student which is not inclusive of the fees. Will charge according to the exact price I've gotten the book (at music shop).

Please Whatsapp 93823929 for enquiries!

cathyCAT
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by cathyCAT » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:36 am

Hi all,

I have more than 20 years of varied experience in in piano teaching (from beginners to Grade 8) for both young children and adults, and piano accompanying for choir, voice and solo instruments (including exams).

Having 3 kids of my own (2 girls and 1 boy), I am able to provide customized teaching to cater for different learning aptitudes and interests in music, at the student's home. Preferred areas in Jurong East/West, Bukit Batok, Bukit Timah and nearby West area.

Do PM me for more details / rate.

Regards
Ms Cathy Low
Diploma in Music Performance (Piano), LTCL Recital (Trinity, U.K.))
Grade 8 Piano and Theory (ABRSM, U.K.)

Brenda3700
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Brenda3700 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:12 am

We had some lessons at home. Teachers usually charge a little more for lessons at students' due to transport expense and travelling time and effort. The minimum they charge for transport per month is $20, depending on the distance and their willingness to travel. The above table includes the extra charges, such as transport, etc.

sembgal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:40

Post by sembgal » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:31 pm

May I know the market rate for beginners piano lesson at teacher’s house for 45 mins , 4 sessions a month ?