All About Choosing Piano Schools And Teachers

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.
blacknwhite
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: All About Choosing Piano Schools And Teachers

Post by blacknwhite » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:19 pm

I am a full time female piano teacher with a studio located in the West of Singapore. My qualifications are:

Grade 8 Practical
Grade 8 Theory
DipABRSM in Instrumental Teaching (Piano)

I’m currently pursuing LTCL in Piano Performance (LTCL is the second level of diploma certification).

As some of my students have graduated, I am looking to fill up these slots for students who are keen to start on their piano lessons! Only weekend slots available for now.

Please WhatsApp to 9187 5799. Thank you!

serenewt
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by serenewt » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:57 am

Full time female Music Degree piano teacher, from Australian Conservatorium. Passionate about instilling interest in music and bringing out the best in students. Years of experience in teaching children, preparing students for ABRSM piano exams, as well as teaching students learning for leisure. She has taught in Music Schools, and MOE School. She has given piano instructions to over hundred students to date.

Apart from guiding students in scoring HighDistinction/Distinction/Merit in ABRSM Piano Examinations, she has also guided students in attaining Gold/Silver in Piano Festivals reviewed by renowned adjudicators.

Travels to students' place mainly at Bukit Timah/Upper Bukit Timah/some Hillview areas 

Mid-year Intake open!
Limited slots available
Message 9653~1568 to enquire, or arrange to try a lesson

verre
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by verre » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:39 am

Hi, I am looking for Yamaha piano teacher that has patience and willing to push the child for exams or competition if he/she has potential. Willing to travel to my place at buangkok. Please PM me if there's any recommendation. Thank you!

Pampiano
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Pampiano » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:57 am

Dear parents,

My name is Pamela and I am a returning Singaporean who is offering trial piano lessons at my new studio from the 20 July 2019. I am a professional piano teacher and am interested in working with students, especially those who would like to rejuvenate their pieces (ABRSM examination pieces and other repertoire), are looking for fresh input and very precise tips on how to improve.

You can get more information about my studio at my website below. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,
Pamela

https://www.musicaldialogues.com/piano- ... -singapore

Simply00123
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Simply00123 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:30 pm