All About Learning Public/Confident Speaking Skills

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.
ALevelsHistory
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Total Likes:2

Re: All About Learning Public/Confident Speaking Skills

Post by ALevelsHistory » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:27 am

Could also consider enrolling your child into a debate CCA

jennyL
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by jennyL » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:21 pm

Hi! If you are looking for a public speaking/ speech and communication course for your child, you can try this “Eloquent Orators Course” offered by this new centre called Eloquence Academy. Their trainers consists of a mix of MOE English teachers, radio presenters and speech trainers. They offer a tried and tested pedagogy that is based on industry level training focusing on building up a child’s confidence and ensuring that they articulate clearly and speak accurately in the English Language. Training can also be provided if your child is good enough to attempt the Trinity Communication graded exams.

Do check them out! Here’s their website: https://eloquenceacad.wixsite.com/eloquenceacademy

teokg
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by teokg » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:28 pm

To all Parents, I'm currently have a $1,600 credit at Speech Academy. Due to unforeseen situation, we are not able to continue with the remaining of the course. And the center does not allow me a course refund in cash due to the centre policy. However, I am able to transfer my remaining credit to any parent who have kid with the center attending the public speaking course. Parent who are thinking of registering your kid for public speaking course at Speech Academy Asia, do feel free to contact me at 97432113. we can do the transfer of the remaining credit at the main center in exchange for the course refund in cash from the interested parent.

mrs_see
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by mrs_see » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:47 pm

How to Help Your Child Be a Better Public Speaker
https://www.mathgenie.com/blog/how-to-h ... ic-speaker

Father_Zach
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Father_Zach » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:50 pm

I would love ton enroll my girl, she is very shy and lacks confidence when it comes to public speaking

bbhippo
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:4

Post by bbhippo » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:30 am

Is anyone able to share their experience on their child attending either Public Speaking Academy (PSA) regular class, J Carter's Trinity Grade program or Lorna Whiston's Confident Communicators program?

san20sg
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by san20sg » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:32 am

anyone has reviews on broadcasting class in SHHK? Thanks!