Power Speech Workshop

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

Power Speech Workshop

Postby currant » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:22 pm

Hi all Kiasu Parents

I wanted to share this public speaking workshop (ya sounds a bit serious, but its really conducted with a lot of fun) which i sent my lil boy 9yrs old to attend 2 weeks ago.

Lukas the trainer is very good with children and breaks the ice quickly, as mentioned it is also very fun and interesting and my son loves it.

my observation of my son is that now he is confident to speak more more and express his opinions of things that happen at home and in school. Lukas has suggested that his students' grades for Oral Exams in school have improved significantly~

the workshop is conducted at Ubi, u can find more info here: http://power-speech.com

Cheers!

currant
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby HyperKiasu » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Hi, Currant,

may i know which level is ur boy attending? and how about the fee per session? how long is each session?

thanks

HyperKiasu
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby currant » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Hi HyperKiasu

How old is your child?

Mine is Primary 3, very naughty so sent him there to be guai and pay attention. the fees are $70 for a 1.5hr session weekly.

hope this helps! :)

currant
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Power Speech Workshop

Postby krisvan8 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:06 pm

currant wrote:Hi all Kiasu Parents

I wanted to share this public speaking workshop (ya sounds a bit serious, but its really conducted with a lot of fun) which i sent my lil boy 9yrs old to attend 2 weeks ago.

Lukas the trainer is very good with children and breaks the ice quickly, as mentioned it is also very fun and interesting and my son loves it.

my observation of my son is that now he is confident to speak more more and express his opinions of things that happen at home and in school. Lukas has suggested that his students' grades for Oral Exams in school have improved significantly~

the workshop is conducted at Ubi, u can find more info here: http://power-speech.com

Cheers!

Hi

Beside EASt , west side have any good speaking class?

I staying at CCK, Ubi too far for me. :cry:

krisvan8
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama