Seimpi Parkway & Seimpi White Sands

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

Postby sleepy » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:22 pm

Hi

Which teacher is good?

Any feedback re: MIM Encore?

Thanks for sharing :D

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sleepy » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:49 pm

Any good Seimpi teachers to recommend?

Thanks!

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby krazy » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:56 pm

sleepy wrote:Any good Seimpi teachers to recommend?

Thanks!

Not sure if Teacher Fiona is still with Seimpi @ Whitesands but I found her very good. attended the trial/ preview once and it was Fiona who conducted the session.

krazy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby mikii » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:34 am

Thinking of sending my kids to Siempi piono lesson, need some feedback abt Siempi.

mikii
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Theresa Tan » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:36 pm

I am also thinking of sending my kid to Siempi.. any feedback..

I brought my 2.5 years old son to Hougang branch for trial... find the teacher too boring...

Theresa Tan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby krazy » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:50 pm

oh!
hmm.. what about other branches? but i guess they will be too far for you to travel.

quite sad if its the teachers who cant deliver that causes the kids to lose out.

krazy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Theresa Tan » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:54 pm

Yup.. I was thinking of letting my gal try first... she's 4.5 years... can concentrate more.. Will go for the Funan one and try..

Hope the teachers are better... my gal wanted to learn guitar.. most schools says she's too young...

Theresa Tan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby krazy » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:17 am

hmm, 4.5yr old.

she should be on the MIM Encore course.

funan is their head office and i heard that their master teachers there are quite good. but then again, my girl wasnt taught by a master teacher but by someone who was fun and could control the class. and in that hr, a lot of different activities could be done.

along the way, there will be kids who will drop out and when my girl started, we had like 8 by the end of the year, there were like 4, 5 left. and of course, the teacher could devote more time to each kid during the keyboard session.

krazy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby mummyyuki » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:07 am

Hi!

My child attended the Seimpi White Sands. Teacher Caryn is good. But THINK TWICE before you enrole. If you plan to let her try out keyboard for fun then I think u can give it a try. As my daughter was with their group class for 2 yrs n I am a happy parent.

But if you plan to let your child continue with music in future then THINK TWICE!

I had bad experiance with Seimpi. My child completing her 2 year group class with them but told me they are unable to arrange the normal 45 min session for her at $170 for 4 session. So asked us to either sign up for 30 min session at $160 only $10 cheaper which work out to be $80 per hr or can give us 45 min under a newly join teacher wo much teaching experiance.

The worse thing is the school told us her existing teacher no time slot but yet open a new group class for her!!!

Feel a bit cheated. We find the school is out to make profit and only interested to conduct group or their SMART program course.

mummyyuki
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ANON001 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:26 pm

my son attended Seimpi music for 2 yrs too, but when he is to go for 1-1, they dun hv wkend slot for him. in the end, we engage a pte piano teacher but he lost interest in piano after half a yr, so we got no choice but to stop him as he doesn't want to practise at all, says is too difficult (Grade 1).
ANON001
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama