Ballet - RAD Exam in April (Please help)!!

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

Ballet - RAD Exam in April (Please help)!!

Postby hamster » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 am

Dear Parent

Need your advice, I'm currently facing a difficult situation now, my girl is going for her RAD exam this month, however her ballet exam crashes with school test, which no make up test if she miss it.

The ballet center has email to RAD UK to see if the examiner allows her group to start @ the later timing. I'm not sure if this arrangement can be done? The ballet center told me they will get back to me as soon as possible.

Any parent has encountered this before? I am very worried.. :pray: :pray:

I also posted in sub index under Ballet, desperate need advise from mummies.

Thank you so much!!!!! :?:

hamster
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Ballet - RAD Exam in April (Please help)!!

Postby Augmum » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:19 am

hamster wrote:Dear Parent

Need your advice, I'm currently facing a difficult situation now, my girl is going for her RAD exam this month, however her ballet exam crashes with school test, which no make up test if she miss it.

The ballet center has email to RAD UK to see if the examiner allows her group to start @ the later timing. I'm not sure if this arrangement can be done? The ballet center told me they will get back to me as soon as possible.

my gal also has her RAD exam this mth which would crash with one of her Test.
as for her, she arranges with the teacher-in-charge to schedule the test on another date.

if u can't schedule for another test-date with the sch,
the only way is to see whether the ballet examiner would wanna wait for her at a later time.

Augmum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby hamster » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:41 am

Augmum wrote:
hamster wrote:Dear Parent

my gal also has her RAD exam this mth which would crash with one of her Test.
as for her, she arranges with the teacher-in-charge to schedule the test on another date.

if u can't schedule for another test-date with the sch,
the only way is to see whether the ballet examiner would wanna wait for her at a later time.

Thanks! I cannot schedule her school test as this involve the whole class.

I pray hard that the examiner allow her group to change to a later timing. What I heard that the RAD Center is quite strict on the exam schedule, and also get to depend from which countries, Asian examiners are extremely strict.

hamster
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby jtoh » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:54 am

Maybe your ballet schools can request to have your dd's group swap timing's with another group. That's been done before.

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Augmum » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:13 am

hamster wrote:Thanks! I cannot schedule her school test as this involve the whole class.

I pray hard that the examiner allow her group to change to a later timing. What I heard that the RAD Center is quite strict on the exam schedule, and also get to depend from which countries, Asian examiners are extremely strict.

oic, the school dun allow to reschedule her test??
hope u get a fav reply from them soon. Good Luck!!!

Augmum
Councillor
Councillor

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama