StepUp Learning & Dance @ Safra Yishun - Anyone?

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

StepUp Learning & Dance @ Safra Yishun - Anyone?

Postby MummyKnowsBest » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:42 am

Dear All,

Anyone heard of this StepUp Learning & Dance at Safra Yishun?

Was at Safra on the past Sunday for their 10th Yr Anniversary Party and saw this booth for StepUp Learning & Dance, enquire abit, and apparently they provide Ballet classes and other dances, and their outlet will be opening soon. Google them, and found their promotions on the Safra website, [/url]http://www.safra.sg/ysclubhouse_member_promotion_details.aspx?oid=4313[/url], anyone got any comments on them?

Am sourcing around for ballet for my girl, since my hubby is Safra member, might be trying them out.

MummyKnowsBest
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: StepUp Learning & Dance @ Safra Yishun - Anyone?

Postby upoonaxy » Wed May 18, 2011 5:49 pm

What kinds of dances are good to know for a high school homecoming dance? Hi, I am a 16 year old guy who plans to attend my first high school dance this year, just so happens to be the homecoming dance. That being said, I am very much a novice at dancing, having a handful of youth rallies and concerts as my only experience (these mainly consisting of mosh pit type "dancing" and messing around). In my arsenal I have a basic understanding of slow dancing, two step, and grinding, but like I said not much experience actually using any of these. I will be attending the homecoming dance with a girl, so I will have a partner. Basically what I am asking is, what types of dances are suitable and good to know for such an occasion and accessible to someone of my experience? What dances are good for rock music, hip hop, etc; freestyle, with partner? Any explanations, tips, and pointers you can offer are very much appreciated.Thank you!

upoonaxy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama