Little Mozart Course at Cristofori

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

Postby luvmum » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:21 am

Hi mummies,

Any mums whose child has undergone or currently with this program? Can share the usefulness of the course and how you assess on Cristofori generally, in particular the teacher. Am keen to sign my K1 child in and wish to obtain more infor. Anything will help.

Tks heaps! :celebrate:

luvmum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby zxha » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:58 am

Hi,

I have the Little Mozart series of music books if you are interested. Kindly email me anselliateo@gmail.com

zxha
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby windie » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Ds who went for the little mozart course last term didnt benefit much from the class. I find the class more theoretical and didnt interest him. Perhaps he was too young. Some of the older kids could understand better and enjoyed it more. Most of the younger kids in the class chose not to continue.

windie
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby thistlesound » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Hello Luvmum. Thistlesound is currently starting a course for:
18months - 3years old : Sunny Times
3-5years old: Little Musicians Course.

It is a lively class and most of our students in Little Musicians Course always look forward to go to class. Now, we are expanding it to Tuesdays.

Feel free to PM me if you need further information. :D

thistlesound
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby tree nymph » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Hi Thistle,
Would you recommend buying an instrument for the kiddo if we attend your course?

tree nymph
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby lhj » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:35 am

windie wrote:Ds who went for the little mozart course last term didnt benefit much from the class. I find the class more theoretical and didnt interest him. Perhaps he was too young. Some of the older kids could understand better and enjoyed it more. Most of the younger kids in the class chose not to continue.

same same - did not think that it benefitted my son much..too many kids to one teacher..

lhj
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama