Used kawai BL-71 piano

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

Used kawai BL-71 piano

Postby clfhjk » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Hi,

Looking for used piano for my dd. She started the piano class 6 mth ago n I was thinking to buy her a used piano.

I got one offer used kawai BL-71 asking for S$2500. The piano in it's late 20's.

Anyone can give me some advice to this piano kawai BL-71 . Is It worth for the price ?

Thanks
yan

clfhjk
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Used kawai BL-71 piano

Postby Dreamaurora » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:21 am

clfhjk wrote:Hi,

Looking for used piano for my dd. She started the piano class 6 mth ago n I was thinking to buy her a used piano.

I got one offer used kawai BL-71 asking for S$2500. The piano in it's late 20's.

Anyone can give me some advice to this piano kawai BL-71 . Is It worth for the price ?

Thanks
yan

Whenever dealing with 2nd hand piano especially the older ones, you will need professional opinion from an experienced tuner or piano teacher who can test the piano personally. A well-maintained decent piano can be better than a badly maintained expensive piano. Yes, most likely you will need to pay some consultation fees, but at least it will save you troubles in the long run. Maybe you can ask your dd's teacher to test out the piano first?

Dreamaurora
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby clfhjk » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Hi, Dreamaurora

thanks for sharing.

clfhjk
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby bailabi » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:04 pm

clfhjk wrote:Hi,

Thanks
yan

This model is fine. =] I am using the same model, it has served me well. when i first got it i had the intention of using it for a while and get it replaced but till now i do not want to replace it.

However you might wanna get some help in checking the condition, look at the strings and the back of the soundboard. lookout for rust and termites issue. check with the owner if the heater is always on.

bailabi
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby shenasoh » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:28 am

Hi I got a upright piano to sell it off as i seldom play nowadays. If you are interested can Pm me shenasoh@yahoo.com

shenasoh
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama