All About Kids in Entertainment/Modeling

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

MediaCorp: Drama Auditions for children (speech and Drama)

Postby germainetay » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:57 am

MediaCorp is looking for young kids from ages 6-8 to star in leading roles in an upcoming Chinese Drama. We are seeking students who have a good command of the Chinese language and a flare for acting.

If you think your child fits the bill, call me at 98212425 to arrange for an audition. Do note that even if your child does not get selected to act in this particular drama, his/her profile will be kept for consideration for other dramas.

germainetay
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Welcome & Thanks!

Postby buds » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:29 pm

Heyya germainetay,

Welcome to KiasuParents!

:welcome:

Thanks for advertising the audition
here in this forum. Interesting! Do
you can keep us updated on any
future auditions as well (of any kind)
relating to being on TV.... in any
other languages as well, if you got
the lobang. :wink:

Nice to have you here.
:celebrate:

Have a good Sunday!

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: MediaCorp Drama Auditions for children (speech and Drama

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:08 pm

germainetay wrote:MediaCorp is looking for young kids from ages 6-8 to star in leading roles in an upcoming Chinese Drama. We are seeking students who have a good command of the Chinese language and a flare for acting.

If you think your child fits the bill, call me at 98212425 to arrange for an audition. Do note that even if your child does not get selected to act in this particular drama, his/her profile will be kept for consideration for other dramas.

Wow. I've always wondered how to get kangtao for such things. Too bad my daughter still too young. She does have her flair for acting though... everytime when we reach home from shopping, she's really good at pretending to be asleep just so she can be carried up by her panting daddy.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Sleeping Daughter Drama

Postby buds » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:15 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
Wow. I've always wondered how to get kangtao for such things. Too bad my daughter still too young. She does have her flair for acting though... everytime when we reach home from shopping, she's really good at pretending to be asleep just so she can be carried up by her panting daddy.

Wuuaaah! Mine same pattern oso.. tho she's much bigger than your girl
oredi! So, much much heavier! She can do the cat's round and
cute pleading eye type of tricking you to do stuff for her... Puss
from the movie SHREK. ie. Puss in boots character played by
Antonio Banderas.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: MediaCorp Drama Auditions for children (speech and Drama

Postby MdmKS » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:19 pm

germainetay wrote:MediaCorp is looking for young kids from ages 6-8 to star in leading roles in an upcoming Chinese Drama. We are seeking students who have a good command of the Chinese language and a flare for acting.

May I reccommend you contact 青少儿广播 for ready trained young actor and actress in Chinese Drama? Their Chinese pronounciation is solid.

MdmKS
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Any recommendation for kids modelling school?

Postby ninenine » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Hi Mummies, anyone know of any kids modelling agency for children?

ninenine
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: MediaCorp: Drama Auditions for children (speech and Dram

Postby mummy1112 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Hi,

Is MediaCorp still looking for young kids or Baby? Please email me at sedo8079@hotmail.com

As I have three kids age as below

Elder Son / 11 yrs
Second daugther / 5 yrs
Third baby girl / 2 month plus

Doreen (Mummy)

mummy1112
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

All About Kids in Entertainment/Modeling

Postby Riverbell » Thu May 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Hi,
Anyone knows where to go for kids modelling course? My dd is 5 this year and she is really into make up, cat walk etc...

Riverbell
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Where to go for kids modelling course?

Postby delsa » Mon May 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Riverbell wrote:Hi,
Anyone knows where to go for kids modelling course? My dd is 5 this year and she is really into make up, cat walk etc...

Hi Riverbell,
Try Impact Models Studio.My older girl went there when she was yr dd's age and had lots of fun!They actually hold workshops,tea parties etc during school hols in June and Dec.Google and check their website for more details :smile:

delsa
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Where to go for kids modelling course?

Postby Riverbell » Tue May 22, 2012 8:40 am

delsa wrote:
Riverbell wrote:Hi,

Hi Riverbell,
Try Impact Models Studio.My older girl went there when she was yr dd's age and had lots of fun!They actually hold workshops,tea parties etc during school hols in June and Dec.Google and check their website for more details :smile:

Thanks so much! I'll check out their website.

Riverbell
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Next

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama