Yamaha or Mandeville

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

Yamaha or Mandeville

Postby starz » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:27 pm

My child is 3 yrs old. I m considering between these 2 schools. May i know which one is better as in set better background in music? I heard raves on Mandeville but quite far away from my house. Whereas yamaha is just nearby my house....
any comments?
Thanks. :)

New Musical Art Studio in Singapore!

Postby Mandy-Alex » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:37 am

javascript:emoticon(':?') Think about that!

This new Musical Art Studio is registered as a private music school with MOE, Singapore. It offers Violin, Piano, Music Theory, Pop / Jazz Singing courses as well as piano accompaniment for various exams(Grade 1 to Diploma level). The courses are conducted by dedicated teachers and musicians, who have obtained high qualification and possess extensive experience. The courses at the Musical Art Studio (from beginners to advanced levels) aim to develop the students' technical skills for playing of the respective instrument as well as to prepare them for various exams, auditions, performances, music competitions etc. The essence of the teachers' pursuits is to expose the students to the beauty of the Music, as well as to enable them to understand and perform it as an actual Art.

Contact them:

Address: Blk 261 Waterloo Street
#01-40, Waterloo Centre
Singapore 180261

Phone: 63382469
e-mail: info@musicalartstudio.com.sg

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama