Feedback on private speech and drama classes

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

What are some of the factors that you are look for in English Speech and drama classes?

Reputation of the school
No votes
Content provided by the school
No votes
Environment
No votes
Fees
No votes
Experience of the teachers
100%
Location of the school
No votes
others
No votes

Total votes : 1

Feedback on private speech and drama classes

Postby KSParentandTeacher » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:30 pm

I have an intention of starting English speech and drama classes in april (@ Kembangan area - 1 min walk from MRT) for N2, K1, K2, P1 and P2 students and would like to collect some feedback.

What are some of the factors that you are looking for when enrolling your kids for English Speech and drama classes (reputation, content, environment, fees, experience of teachers, location and etc) ? Feedback would be greatly appreciated

In terms of experience, I have been attending speech and drama since I was 6 years old and have taught at kindergartens and childcares as well as in various speech and drama companies like Helen O'Grady. As such, I am able to provide a wide variety in terms of content and lesson plans.

My Qualifications are :
• Associate Diploma in Speech and Drama from Trinity Guildhall
• Degree in communication from University of Buffalo
• TESOL
• Certificate in Phonics and Phonetics
• Certificate in Child psychology

You can email me at stardrama123@gmail.com if you would like to find out more about the lesson details.

KSParentandTeacher
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Feedback on private speech and drama classes

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:21 pm

Dear KiasuParentAndTeacher,

Your username is too long and we have truncated it to under 20 characters to: "KSParentAndTeacher". Please use your new username when you log in subsequently.

Thank you.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama