Private Piano Lessons for Students in West/Central Area

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

Private Piano Lessons for Students in West/Central Area

Postby OLYP » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Dear all,
My name is Olivia :)
I've been teaching piano for the past 5 years ongoing to 6, since I graduated with ABRSM Diploma in Teaching at the age of 18 years old.
Personally, I have experience with young toddlers as young as 4 years old and I certainly welcome anyone who is interested to learn as my oldest student was 60 years old.

To every parent out there, should you be looking for a fun & engaging manner to develop & further nurture your child's interest in music & development, please feel free to contact me.

Personal's style of teaching would be bubbly, lively, enthusiastic & patient.
Less than traditional overly-strict teachers, I'm more of the interactive & fun-loving teacher.
I may be strict when necessary, however, I believe only when learning is fun & engaging - only will it make music learning more interesting for the kids.

I'm proud to say that I've a group of students that has followed me well throughout the 5 years & they certainly have also made their parents & me proud, by attaining MERIT & DISTINCTION awards for ABRSM Practical & Theory examinations.

Lastly, I take full pride in ensuring that my students learns & understands the full purpose & fun in the journey of music learning. At the same time, I feel happy to see my students improve gradually every week.
At this point of time, I believe as a parent, if you're still interested to learn more

Please feel free to contact me at the following.
Email: olivialim_yp@hotmail.com
Contact Number: 92769848

OLYP
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama