Taking my Child into Piano or Voice Lesson?

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

Taking my Child into Piano or Voice Lesson?

Postby angel89 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Hey mommies im planning my child to enroll soon at any music programs. But I cant decide what to choose between piano and voice lessons. My daughter loves to sing and I think she needs an improvement. Regarding piano lesson there's a lot of benefits that my child will engage on this skill.

What do you think guys? :smile:

angel89
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Taking my Child into Piano or Voice Lesson?

Postby Dreamaurora » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:06 pm

angel89 wrote:Hey mommies im planning my child to enroll soon at any music programs. But I cant decide what to choose between piano and voice lessons. My daughter loves to sing and I think she needs an improvement. Regarding piano lesson there's a lot of benefits that my child will engage on this skill.

What do you think guys? :smile:

Most students who pick up classical voice knows how to play piano as well. It is better to start voice later as need to be a bit older for the voice to mature first and to properly understand the meanings of the lyrics.

Dreamaurora
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Taking my Child into Piano or Voice Lesson?

Postby angel89 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:41 pm

thank you for your suggestion :) you are right! and i think its better if she could learn first the basic notes by listening and experience it by herself through piano lessons :) its a great start for her to adopt the nature of music.

angel89
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama