Junior Violin Ensemble Package by Cristofori

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

Junior Violin Ensemble Package by Cristofori

Postby starnite29 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:20 pm

Hi, would like to see if any mummies staying near Bt Panjang/Choa Chu Kang area is interested to sign your kids up for the Junior Violin Ensemble class by Cristofori. I've signed my DD up for their Sat class from 3.30pm-4.30pm. The class is due to start on 6 Jul but they need at least 4 kids to start the class. Currently there's only my DD and another kid. Hopefully we can gather 2 more kids to start the class. It's a short course with 10 lessons. Course fee is only $98 and the best thing is they provide violin for loan FOC during the course. Age group for this course is 6-9 yrs old. If your child is interested, pls call up the center to register. Their centre is located at Bt Panjang CC, their contact no. is 67603229. Hopefully can gather enough kids to start the course. :xedfingers:
:thankyou:

starnite29
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Junior Violin Ensemble Package by Cristofori

Postby starnite29 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:41 am

Hi mummies, Cristofori had called to confirm that the class will be starting this week as they managed to gather 3 kids and have decided to go ahead with the class. :dancing: Wonder if its one of the mummies who had read my post and signed up. Thank you for making the class possible. :udawoman:
:thankyou:

starnite29
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama