Ballet Lessons at Community Centres (East)

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

Ballet Lessons at Community Centres (East)

Postby Bless » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:07 am

Am thinking of enroling my DD for ballet lessons at a CC in the East. Will appreciate any recommendations of ballet teachers at any CC in the East.

DD is currently with Crestar and should be doing her Primary exams with CSTD next year. However her ballet teacher is quitting and so I am thinking of taking this opportunity to switch school for lower cost and more convenient time slot too.

Thanks in advance.

Bless
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Ballet Lessons at Community Centres (East)

Postby Em Ser » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:42 am

Bless wrote:Am thinking of enroling my DD for ballet lessons at a CC in the East. Will appreciate any recommendations of ballet teachers at any CC in the East.

DD is currently with Crestar and should be doing her Primary exams with CSTD next year. However her ballet teacher is quitting and so I am thinking of taking this opportunity to switch school for lower cost and more convenient time slot too.

Thanks in advance.

Try Joo Chiat CC

Em Ser
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Bless » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:01 am

Em Ser wrote:Try Joo Chiat CC

Do you know the teacher there? Any experience to share. You may pm me if you do not wish to post. TIA

Bless
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby nicnac » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:47 am

Yes.. Joo Chiat cc. They are rather popular in the East.

However, i think there is usually only one class slot per grade.. So you don't hv the luxury to choose the timing.

nicnac
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama