NAFA SYT Diploma Courses

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

NAFA SYT Diploma Courses

Postby KKKS » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:27 am

Hi, does anyone have the experience of applying and attending the SYT's piano diploma courses?

How difficult to get in if the student is not from the SYT's graded classes.

It seems to be a good course. They mention that at least 16 hrs practical lessons per semester but do not state the fee. Same for the theory part. Any idea roughly how much they charge ?

KKKS
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: NAFA SYT Diploma Courses

Postby classicalpiano88 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:58 am

Hi, if I'm not wrong, the fees for diploma in NAFA SYT depends on the teacher. Some teachers such as Benjamin Loh charge as much as $120+ per hour, whereas some charge the market rate of around $80/hr

classicalpiano88
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: NAFA SYT Diploma Courses

Postby KKKS » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:01 pm

classicalpiano88 wrote:Hi, if I'm not wrong, the fees for diploma in NAFA SYT depends on the teacher. Some teachers such as Benjamin Loh charge as much as $120+ per hour, whereas some charge the market rate of around $80/hr

Classicalpiano88, Thank you.

Excuse me for my ignorance, does it mean that even you are selected to be in the SYT Diploma course, you have to find your own teacher? If that is the case, then I do not see the difference between learning from private teacher and attending SYT course. Except the group lessons on viva voce/program note and masterclasses. Do I miss out anything?

KKKS
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama