Modelling for Kids

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

Modelling for Kids

Postby alexloganlee » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Hi parents,

I am Alex from Basic Models Management, a modelling agency in Singapore. Our agency is currently looking to recruit kids between the age of 4 and 9 for our upcoming projects.

If you think your kids fit the bill, please email their date of birth and photos to joinus@basicmodels.com.sg

Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an audition with the agency before we start representing your kids. No fees required. We also don't sell portfolios. Feel free to have a look at our website and judge for yourselves: http://www.basicmodels.com.sg

If you have any questions regarding the modelling industry in Singapore, feel free to ask me in this thread. I'll try and answer them to the best of my abilities. You can ask me questions about either modelling for kids or adults. :smile:

Mods, if you deem this post as SPAM, please let me know and I'll edit the post accordingly. Thanks!

alexloganlee
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Modelling for Kids

Postby alexloganlee » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:45 pm

Looking for kids between the age of 4 and 9 who is not camera shy. Please send date of birth and pictures to joinus@basicmodels.com.sg

We will be holding the audition on the 1st March 2014.

alexloganlee
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Modelling for Kids

Postby alexloganlee » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:00 pm

We are having another casting call for kids between the age of 4 to 10 this Sunday. To apply, please email name, age and photos to: joinus@basicmodels.com.sg

alexloganlee
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama