Any recommendation for patient piano teacher around Tampines

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

Any recommendation for patient piano teacher around Tampines

Postby natgoh » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:57 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a good and patient teacher that can inspire my DD around Tampines.

Any recommendation or reviews of good piano teacher? My DD is currently 7 years old and just started on Grade 1 this year.

Appreciate all reviews and recommendation in advance!

natgoh
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Any recommendation for patient piano teacher around Tamp

Postby blessedpianist » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:33 pm

Hi, you can visit my piano website at http://blessedpianist.wordpress.com/

for more details on lessons which are conducted at my studio in the East of Singapore, Tampines (Opposite Temasek Poly). Studio location also near Pasir Ris, Bedok & Simei areas.

Alternatively, you can contact me at 85093996 for lesson rates, available timeslots etc.

Thank you.
Last edited by blessedpianist on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blessedpianist
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Any recommendation for patient piano teacher around Tamp

Postby TuitionAxcel » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:50 am

natgoh wrote:Hi,

I am looking for a good and patient teacher that can inspire my DD around Tampines.

Any recommendation or reviews of good piano teacher? My DD is currently 7 years old and just started on Grade 1 this year.

Appreciate all reviews and recommendation in advance!

I know of piano teacher Mr Lim, who charges about $110-$120 for 4 sessions of 45 minutes each, he can come to your house.
For Diploma he charges $300++ for 4 sessions of 45 minutes each

His unique selling point: Graduated from Shanghai Conservatory of Music 中国最著名音乐大学毕业,《上海音乐学院》

He is 37 years old, has been teaching for 10 years, formerly taught in Shanghai and Malaysia, taught in a music school for 4 years

Available timing: Tuesday to Saturday

I can link you up up Mr Lim, SMS your name and piano level to 92426652

TuitionAxcel
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama