Good music program for 3 yr old at parkway area

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

Good music program for 3 yr old at parkway area

Postby MMM » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:26 pm

Hi,

Anyone has any recommendation for good music program for 3 yr old around the parkway/ katong area?

My 2.5 yr old is currently with kinderland so they have a weekly music appreciation course. But I am hoping to put her into something alittle more serious where she will be expose to music notes.

I know seimpei is there but I've prior experience with seimpei for my older kids. Though I am not against it, I am not impressed either.

I am hoping to get a place for kawai music station on weekdays but dun think this will happen. Reason why I choose kawai is because I intend to let her start individual learning there when she is old enough. Any other choice besides this?

MMM
Councillor
Councillor

Postby megbryan » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:04 am

Mandeville has quite a good and interested program Baby Music and Drama. It teaches
> Music rhythm, pitch, tempo, dynamic and literacy
> Orchestra Instruments and Percussions
> Classical Music Works
> Composers
> Performance Skills

megbryan
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby quixation » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:46 pm

You might wanna also try Siempi music at Parkway Builders.. They have been promoting the MUSIC in MIND course.

There is also YAMAHA above May Bank together with Kinderland.. Hope that helps.

quixation
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:04 pm

quixation wrote:You might wanna also try Siempi music at Parkway Builders.. They have been promoting the MUSIC in MIND course.

There is also YAMAHA above May Bank together with Kinderland.. Hope that helps.

Yes, the Crestar centre for Yamaha courses in Marine Parade also comes with a free fitness programme for parents - there are no lifts and you have to walk up and down 4 floors.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby MMM » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:51 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:Yes, the Crestar centre for Yamaha courses in Marine Parade also comes with a free fitness programme for parents - there are no lifts and you have to walk up and down 4 floors.

That is what my mum said too :D My kids are with kinderland so she is doing the weekdays exercises and she still has 3 1/2 years to go till my youngest child graduate.

MMM
Councillor
Councillor

Postby angeline123 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:52 pm

There is also Juzmusic at Parkway Centre. on the 9th floor. They also do classes from 18mths onwards. Check out their website www.juzmusic.com

angeline123
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama