Centre Stage School of the Arts

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

Centre Stage School of the Arts

Postby ysy » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:16 am

Hi,

I am looking for a drama programme for my 6 year old. Anybody with any review on Centre Stage School of the Arts?

ysy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Centre Stage School of the Arts

Postby pummanuel » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:20 pm

ysy wrote:Hi,

I am looking for a drama programme for my 6 year old. Anybody with any review on Centre Stage School of the Arts?

My friend sent her son to Centre Stage when he was 2-4 years old and was full of praises for its teachers and programs.

According to her, her son was an introvert but after attending Centre Stage, he has become a much more expressive child. She said that she went through several S&D schools before settling for CS as unlike most schools who engage teachers trained to teach performing arts, Centre Stage engages professional actors who can really bring out the essence in S&D. Also, most of the teachers are native speakers, which is a plus in her view. She has since stopped the lessons as her son is with American School now which has their own S&D lessons.

It's very popular with expats and I was told it has a waiting list. Not sure about now though.

Pummanuel

pummanuel
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama