Cristofori

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

Cristofori

Postby jadesummers » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Anyone has any comments regarding Cristofori piano class. I intend to send my 7 year old to learn individual lesson. He's currently finishing his Yamaha JXC course. It's just that there's a Cristofori near our place in Bishan J8. I can't decide whether to let him continue at Yamaha for their individual piano class or just let him learn at Cristofori (convenient cos it's near). Anyone with comments can also pm me....grateful if you have any reviews. Thanks ! :smile:

jadesummers
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Cristofori

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:53 am

jadesummers wrote:Anyone has any comments regarding Cristofori piano class. I intend to send my 7 year old to learn individual lesson. He's currently finishing his Yamaha JXC course. It's just that there's a Cristofori near our place in Bishan J8. I can't decide whether to let him continue at Yamaha for their individual piano class or just let him learn at Cristofori (convenient cos it's near). Anyone with comments can also pm me....grateful if you have any reviews. Thanks ! :smile:

I think it depends a lot on the chemistry between the assigned piano teacher and your child.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama