Recommendations for Flute, Violin, Piano tuition :)

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

Recommendations for Flute, Violin, Piano tuition :)

Postby ThreeSistersTuition » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Ahhh the joys of the wonderful world of music! It must run in our family somehow, my sisters are gifted in the violin, piano and flute. I know it's probably been discussed a lot here, but the teacher and their methods make all the difference! If you're looking for an inspiring teacher who isn't all about learning by rote and going by the book, but encourages your budding maestro to really listen to the music and find their own way, I've got two great teachers to recommend.

Music schools here are sometimes wildly disappointing and stifling, as my sisters have personally felt from teaching there. They've both since stopped teaching in schools after seeing management that is more focussed on multiplying students rather than multiplying talent.

So here goes... They've both just freed some slots up, and are taking new students for flute, violin and piano. They both have licentiates in these instruments, and have both trained with renowned international musicians over the years. They are familiar with ABRSM and Trinity syllabuses and taught MEP students as well. Both of them are gifted in music performance, music night is always a joy where we live. Contact me for their contact numbers if you need!

Cheers!

ThreeSistersTuition
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama